Chapter 24

I woke up around 7 which is shocking cause I'm not out of bed until like 12. But i got up and took a shower and changed into a pair of shorts and a tanktop with my bathing suit under it.

I walked down stairs and it was really hot in my house. I turned the ac on to make it cold and I went to the pool. I took off my clothes and jumped in. The water was cold.

I swam and tried to stay quiet so the boys don't hear. I texted the girls and they are swimming with me now. The boys went out to the mall I think.

Me and the girls talked about anything and everything. Didn't matter what it was we was talking about it.

We kept swimming (cue dory......now!) until we heard the boys come back in. Dang we have been in here a while.

We climbed out of the pool and wrapped up in towels. We tip toed past the boys and went up stairs. We got changed into sweat pants.

We walked back to the boys who were watching tv. I went and sat on Connors lap and covered us up with a blanket. We snuggled up to each other and watched the movie.

Me and Connor was whispering cute things to each other when I heard a phone ring. I look over to see Brenna walking out of the room.

I can tell she is upset so I decided to follow her. I told Connor and kissed him then got up. I went to the direction bri went and saw her sitting in the grass in the back yard.

"Hey bri what's wrong?" I said softly. She looked up at me and I saw the tears running down her face. I hugged her tight and grabbed the keys to the barn.

Once we got inside we sat down. And she stated telling me what happened and why she is sad.

Brenna's pov.

Lina took me to the barn and asked what happened. I didn't want to talk about it. But I knew I could tell Lina anything.

"Shawn is going on tour with Austin mahone." I was crying. I know I should be happy but it's a two year your.

"Brenna that's a great opportunity for Shawn. You should be happy for him. I know you won't see him for a while but that doesn't mean he won't come back. This is his home now." I could tell she was trying to cheer me up.

Maybe she's right. I shouldn't be mad at him but it hurts knowing your extremely hot boyfriend is going on a two year tour and will be around thousands of girls.

"But what if he finds someone better then me? He will never come back to me." She looked shocked and mad. Oh dear what did I do.

"Brenna you amazing! Gorgeous. Funny. Athletic. A good singer. Your everything a guy would want. If Shawn can't see that then it's his fault! Stop putting your self down all the time I'm sick of it!" With that she walks out of the barn and slammed the door.

Lina's pov.

Ugh I'm sick of everyone putting themselves down. She should be happy for Shawn not mad. She's only thinking of herself. I love her I really do but gosh.

I need to find Shawn. I need to talk to him about it. I walk inside and slam the door shut. All the guys looked at me and Connor got up and came to me.

"Baby what's wrong? What happened?" I hugged him and just started crying.

"Shawn I need to talk to you. Now." He nodded and followed me to the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going on tour?" He looked down and I could tell he thought I was mad.

"I didn't know how. You're my best friend. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry Lina ." I could tell Shawn was upset but I was to mad to care at the moment.

"When do you leave Shawn?" He looked kind of scared to tell me. Maybe he leaves soon.

"In a week....and I'm asking Brenna to come with me." Hey said Brenna in a quiet voice. With that moment I felt my heart break.

"I freaking hate you Shawn. You lied and you promised me. I thought you never broke a best friend promise!" I yelled and ran to my room crying my eyes out.

And if your wondering no it's not because he is taking Brenna. It's because we promised if one of us ever made it big we would take the other person.

We promised each other that whatever happens in our music career then we would be a package deal.

But maybe I was wrong. He would rather take someone who didn't even care at first but who is happy now cause she gets to go with him. Ugh why me.