Chapter 27

We woke up to the boys yelling and singing. I groaned and got up. I put my hair into a messy bun and put my glasses on.

I changed into my Nike pros and a pair of black sweats. I there on a magcon hoodie and put shorts and a shirt into my Carrie on bag. I put my contacts into my bag. And packed my chargers.

I woke Connor up and let him get changed and everything while I put on makeup. After I was done I grabbed my white converse and put them on.

I took my suitcase down to the car and put my keys in my carry on bag. We was taking a limo since everyone was going and I didn't want to leave my car at the airport.

Everyone came down one by one and we left. We were all sad cause we won't see Nash and Cameron for 4 months. But we will all be together for Christmas even belle is coming home.

We pulled up and got out. I grabbed my bags and Nash and cam and Connor grabbed theirs. We walked as far as the boys could go and we all hugged. After a very sad goodbye we waited for our flights to be called.

Flight 647 to New York now boarding. Flight 647 to New York now boarding. Last call.

Well that's Cash's flight. We got up and hugged and I cried. I hate saying goodbye. I watched as they walked to their flights they handed the lady their tickets and look back at me. They smiled and waved and I did the same.

About 20 minutes later our flight was called. We got on and sat down. I am so excited. This is going to be a great two weeks.

(Skip to when they land)

Omg this is beautiful! Hawaii is gorgeous. I can't wait for this week to start. We are going to do so much stuff. I love Connor so much.

(Brenna's pov)

Shawn is doing great. We have had a lot of fun. I've talked to the boys and girls and they are all in different places doing their own thing.

Lina and Connor are in Hawaii. And I heard Connor is going to propose to her. I'm so happy she found someone after Nash. I thought she would have been heartbroken.

(Skip to the last week of vacation)
(Lina's pov)

We have three days left in Hawaii before we go home. Connor seems like he is hiding something. We are going out to dinner tonight but he didn't say where.

"Babe dress really fancy and water proof mascara." He kissed my head cause he was holding my waist from behind.

"Why water proof?" I was so confused if we are going to eat then why.....on forget it.
I changed into a white lace dress and some white pumps.

I curled my hair and did my makeup. I grabbed my purse and we left. We pulled up and Connor opened my door for me.

" welcome how may I help you?" The lady asked as soon as we walked in. Wow this place is amazing.

"We have a reservation for mr franta." She nodded and grabbed two menus and showed us our seats. We orders wine and she went to get it.

After eating the best food I have ever tasted in my life. We sat there just talking about life and drinking wine. All of a sudden Connor stood up and got on one knee I could tell what he was doing.

My hands flew to my mouth and I instantly started to cry.

"Lina. Your the best thing to ever happen to me. I want you by my side for the rest of my life. I want my kids growing up calling you mommy. I want to tell everyone in the world you are my wife and my true love. So will you please do me the honor of making me the happiest and luckiest guy in the world and marry me?" I cried and couldn't speak. So I nodded

"Yes! Definitely yes." He slid the ring on my finger and picked me up. He spun me around and put me down. The whole restaurant was clapping. I blushed knowing all these people just saw the whole thing.

He kissed me passionately and I smiled. I can't believe I'm marrying Connor Franta. We intertwined our hands. We walked to the car and went back to our hotel room.

We laid watching movies until one thing led to another and things happened. We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.