Chapter 7

"Babe wakey wakey!" I feel someone poking my side. I groan and sit up. I see Nash smiling and he kissed my head and went to the bathroom. Yawning I lay back down and try and cover my eyes.
"Best friend get up we are having a best friend day!" I hear Shawn yell in my ear. I try and act like I didn't hear him. That's until he grabbed my feet and pulled me of the bed. Oh no he didn't!
"Shawn no let me sleep!" He giggles.
"No we need to go." I laughed to myself.
"Haha Shawn did you giggle?" He smiled and looked at me.
"No I laughed....quietly" omg I love him. I got up and put on a pair of joggers and a black sports bra and Shawn mendes hoodie. I put on my Nike slides and put my hair up in a sock bun. Did a little makeup and we left.
We got to the mall and Shawn wanted to get guitars with our names in them. I got a brown Acoustic same as Shawn. Mine said Shawn is my best friend ❤️ and his said Lina is my best friend ❤️. I got a new neck strap for it. It was black with my name and music notes. He got one that was blue and his name.
After the mall.
We got back to the hotel and we couldn't find any of the boys. We went to Nash and Hayes room and there was a note on the door.
Dear Lina and Shawn,
Me and the boys went out to do something. I will send Matt to come get you when you see this give me a call. I love you babe and you too Shawn haha but anyways give us a call.
Love, Nash
I silently awed in my head I pulled out my phone and call Nash.
L- hey babe we are back and I saw the note.
N- okay Matt is on this way oh and you and Shawn bring your new guitars please.
L-okay bye love you.
N- love you more.
"Shawn!" He came from the bathroom. I laughed at him.

He came out with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth and his phone in his hand. I giggled when he sat on my lap.

"Yes my amazingly talented and hot best friend?" I laughed and pushed him off of my lap. He fell right on his face on the ground.

"Omg are you okay Shawn? And Matt is on his was and they want us to bring our guitars. " he smiled and ran and got our new ones. Smiling I put mine in my blue magcon case that all the boys have signed.

About 20 minutes later of us facing to his songs we hear a knock on the door. I ran and opened it and saw it was Matt. We got our stuff and walked to the limo.

"So why did we need these?" Gesturing to the guitar laying on the ground. He smiled and acted like he zipped his lips and threw the key.

I groaned and laid my head on Shawns lap. We took pictures and dance all the way to wherever the heck we are going. Finally we came to a stop and I fell forward in the floor.

"Ow that really hurt. But where are we? Omg are you gonna kill me! Matthew lee Espinosa I am your sister and your twin!" He looked at me like I had two heads.

"Calm down moron! It's a surprise and no I'm not gonna kill you.....yet." I was officially scared to get out of the limo.

We got out and I saw a trail of red and white roses with a Hayes standing there. I walked over to him and hugged him he gave me a hug and walked me down the path.

"Hayes where are we..." I got stopped by him shushing me. Well then. We walked a little bit farther and we saw Taylor smiling at us. I am really confused by this point.

Taylor and I walked down the beautiful roses. He stopped and took of his bandana. I looked at him confused until he put it on my eyes. This is it guys they are gonna kill me!

We walked and I heard water. We stepped on something that felt like a rock. We walked down the rocks I think. Taylor got behind me and took off the blindfold I opened my eyes to see a very sexy Nash Grier in a tux.

"Nash what is all this?" He smiled and we walked to a hammock.
"Lina I wanted to show you how much I love you and this is the best I could think of in such short notice. Lina your everything I would ever want in a girl. We have known each other for 7 years. These past 7 years have been amazing. When you told me you was joining magcon I didn't really know what to think. I was scared you would forget about me once you saw how awesome the guys were. But I was also really happy cause the thought of being away from you for months killed me. Lina rose Espinosa your the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Your the one I was to have my kids call mommy. Lina I love you. Everything about you. So please except my promise that I will one day make you Lina Grier. That one day we will have beautiful kids together. That I will never ever leave you. For anything." By the point I was crying he pulled out a beautiful ring that had a diamond in the middle and my name and his on the sides.

"Oh my god Nash! Yes I do except your promise. And I promise. Everything you said but more. Omg I would tell you what I promise but I'm so happy." He put the ring on my finger and kissed me.

I pulled away when I heard clapping and yelling. I turn to see all the boys standing there with their phones. I smile and hug all of them. We all hung out and swam for hours. I eventually got tired so we all went back to the hotel.

Matt pulled me away and said he needed to talk to me about something very important.
"Listen Lina, um gosh this is harder then I thought it would be." I was so confused as to what was about to happen.

"Matt is everything okay. You seem nervous and sad?" He started to cry. I held him in my arms and let him cry. What is going on I thought to myself. After about 20 minutes he soon started to cry less.

"Matty what happened? And tell me the truth now." He looked at the ground and mumbled something I couldn't hear.

" what was that?" I was starting get annoyed. He pulled me into a hug and sighed.
"Lina, Mom and dad they kinda got into a car accident...they got hit by a drunk driver....they were instantly killed." I covered my mouth and ran into the room and into Nash's arms and cried.

They were everything to me. How can the just be gone. Just like that?

----------------------------------

Omg that was so sad. It killed to write this.