Chapter 14

I got dressed in my black Bikini. I put on my flip flops and got me and all the boys towels. There are so many of us here that after I got towels I had no more in my house left.

I walked downstairs to the pool and set down the towels all the boys came and jumped into the pool.

I laid down on the chairs with my headphones and a book. I was in the middle of the book when I felt someone take my headphones away from me.

They took my book and picked me up. I looked down  and saw it was Matt.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa if you throw me..." I was cut off by my whole body being thrown in the air. I instantly felt the cold water.

I came up for air and turned to see all the guys laughing and saw a girl that looks really familiar.

"Aye! Who is this?" I asked the guys kinda mad that she was here and they didn't ask me.

"Oh sorry Lina. this is Brenna my girlfriend." Shawn got up and went and hugged her and brought her to me.

"Hi I'm Brenna." I smiled and shook her hand.
"I'm Lina. You look familiar." Gosh I know I know this girl.

We thought for a minute then it hit me. She was my room mate and the private school I went to.

"I know we was room mates at the private school! We were best friends until she moved to Canada!" We hugged and told the boys we were going to my room.

We walked up stairs and I changed into sweatpants and a Matthew Espinosa hoodie. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my glasses.

After talking and catching up for what felt like forever we decided we wanted Taco Bell and Starbucks. We grabbed my keys and ran downstairs.

I put on my Nike slides and got my phone. I yelled to the boys to text me what they wanted from there and we ran to my car.

I put the top down and we turned up the radio as loud as it could go I plugged in my phone and turned up Shawn Mendes.

I was about to pull out when we saw Shawn come and jump in the car and started singing his song. We laughed and pulled out.

We got to Taco Bell and ordered a lot tacos and burritos. We ordered and got the food and ran back out we got the Starbucks. After that we drove home.

"Ok guys this is the plan. We run inside and out their drinks down and just run to the game room and eat cause they will think we went to my room." They nodded and grinned.

We ran in put their drinks down and ran upstairs. Halfway up I hear them yell for the food. We kept running up to the game room.

We hear them running after us and we sat down and me and Shawn grabbed our guitars and started singing. One thing about me and Shawn is that we like to act like we are famous rock stars.

We were singing and dancing while Brenna was laughing and recording us. So we acted like it was a YouTube video.

It was kinda funny how we instantly stopped and started a YouTube video. After we was done we watched it and I actually decided to upload it.

After we all edited it we uploaded and decided to give the boys food. We didn't eat any so got a taco and gave them the box.

"Thank you. What was you guys doing? We heard singing and a lot of laughing." Ricky asked while taking a bit of a taco.

"Me and Shawn did a unplanned video for my channel. And we were laughing at ourselves." They all laughed at our stupidity.

"Guys wanna do a Bon fire? We can all sing and hang out and I can invite some girl so y'all can try and get a girl. Cause I thought Shawn wouldn't cause he is so sweet and never thought about girls much. But I love Brenna!" They all nodded and I ran upstairs.