Chapter 37

Annabells pov.

I woke up and remembered it was Lina's and Matt's birthday. They are turning 19 today. I jumped out of bed and woke up the girls.

We went to the kitchen and made them breakfast. We finished cooking and I took Matt his while the others took Lina hers.

(Lina's pov)

I woke up to the smell of food and everyone sitting on my bed. Well almost everyone. Annabell and Matthew were no where to be found.

Wow what a great brother not even saying happy birthday to his twin. I sit up and we all eat together in my room. We were all talking about what to do today.

"I know! We should go to Disney then to the bar down the road." Jack gilinsky said jumping up and running to me.

"Yes that's a great idea JG!" I hugged him and he sat on my lap. We laughed at him and we all got dressed.

We decided not to tell Annabell and Mathew because they probably are doing their own thing and I'm kinda mad at them.

"Hayes Grier and lainey hall. Get your butts down here!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. They come down looking like crap.

"What do you want butt hole?" Hayes asked hugged me around the waist. I could tell he was really tired.

"Language! But y'all go get dressed into pants or shorts and a Disney shirt. We are going to Disney today. Then you guys are watching Jacob while we go to the club down the road." They nodded still looking tired. Hayes lets go and looks at lainey.

"DISNEY LAND!!" They both scream and run up the stairs. Hayes is so tired that he fell on his face on the stairs.

I laughed as he got up again and finished running up the stairs. About 30 minutes later they both come back down. Hayes had tan khakis skinny jeans and a red shirt with Mickey Mouse on it. And his red vans.

Lainey had a pair of black shorts on with a purple tanktop with Mickey Mouse on it. And black converse.

I had on a pair of short mint green shorts and a black low cut sided tanktop with Mickey Mouse hands pointing left saying he's mine written in mint. I had my hair curled and Mickey Mouse ears on. I had my black converse on.

Connor had black skinny jeans and a black tanktop pointing right saying she's mine with red writing and a Mickey Mouse hand. He had his red vans and his hair spiked.

Jacob had on tan khaki shorts on and a black shirt that said baby franta with Mickey Mouse on it. And his little baby vans. He has on Mickey Mouse ears.

Everyone else had on khakis and some type of Disney shirt on with vans or converse. We all had our penny boards so we didn't have to walk all around Disney.

We got into all the cars. We had so many of us that we had to split up into 4 different cars.

In mine was. Me, Connor, Hayes and Lainey and Jacob.

In Cameron's was. Him, Nash, Jc, kian and Andrea.

In Taylor's was. Him, Aaron. Sam. Trevor. Carter.

In Jack gilinsky was. Him. Jack Johnson. Ricky.

I kinda wish Shawn and Brenna was here but they had to leave Right after I had my baby. We all got into the cars and drove the hour drive to Disney.

Once we got to Disney. we all got out. Hayes was jumping up and down not become he was excited for Disney but because he got to hold Jacob.

"No I want to hold him!" Lainey's and Hayes have been fight for about 10 minutes now and all we are doing is watching them.

"How about I hold the baby cause I haven't even got to!" Andrea yells and I hand her Jacob. Dang Hayes.

"Hayes dude come here." He walks over and hugs me. We walk to the ticket booth and get our wrist bands. Andrea
is in love with my baby.

We ride all the rides. Of course taking turns staying out with the baby. After a few hours and many gift shops later we all have new backpacks and shirts and shorts and bracelets and me and Andrea got flower crowns.

Let's just say we all spent more money then we should have at the gift shop. We all ended up decided not to go to the bar and to go out as a family tonight so I can announce my news to everyone.

We went to eat at Chinese. After we got done getting our food from the buffet we sat down and ordered out pops. We all made small talk until I decided I need to tell them.

"Guys can I have y'all's attention I need to ask a certain people a very important question." They nodded

"Ok so this is a question for kian and Andrea. Will you guy do the honors of......