Chapter 35

Lina's pov

I showed up to my house after going shopping for food and clothing for the baby. I showed up and Connor is asleep on my door step.

"Connor. What are you doing here? Your need to leave." He jumped up and stood there looking at me.

" babe. Please just talk to me. Please I'll do anything!" He looked like he has been crying. Ugh fine I guess I should let him talk.

"You have an hour an if I still don't believe you. Then you have to leave. For a while. All of you." He nodded and I handed him the baby.

I unlocked the door and walked inside. I went to the kitchen and put the food away that I bought. Connor sat on the counter with Jacob.

"Okay Connor talk. Your wasting precious time." He nodded and cleared his throat. This is going to take a while.

"Ok. I am so sorry. I know I shouldn't have got drunk. I didn't want to but I ended up doing it anyway. We are sorry we came in so late and woke up Jacob. I'm sorry. You can hate me. Never talk to me again. Or worse even break up with me. But please don't make me go." He was crying so hard by now.

Ugh he knows I hate when he cries. I couldn't do it anymore. I know I'm mad but not necessarily at him.

"Connor come here now." He came over with the baby and I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled away and set the baby in his bouncer.

He can back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid my head down on his chest and silently cried. I am still mad at the boys. I don't want my baby around that kind of stuff.

"Baby girl why are you crying?" He kissed my head and held me in his arms.

"Connor I don't want Jacob growing up with this kind of stuff going on in the house. They can't do this anymore or they have to leave." I know he could tell this is this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

"I know I don't either this is why I'm stopping. Our family and our future is way more important." He leans down and kisses me but I'm so much shorter then him he picks me up and sets me on the counter.

He went to get Jacob while I called everyone over. He came back and handed me the baby. He stood in between my legs and kissed me. I smiled and kissed Jacob. My little family is perfect.

After about 30 minutes everyone was sitting in the living room. I had lainey and Hayes take Jacob upstairs cause they aren't old enough to drink anyway.

"Boys. This is the deal. You have to stop drinking if you want to live in my house. And if not there is the house literally right next to me you can move into. I already put it on hold. Just incase." All said they would stop. But they are still moving to give us some space.