Chapter 29

"Will you marry me beautiful? Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much." She was crying and nodded happily. Aww me and my friends are engaged. I'm pregnant and engaged.

"Guys I just let it sink in. I'm pregnant and engaged and magcon is over. Guys we are all moving to the next chapter of our lives. What if this is the end of the squad?" By this time I'm crying my eyes out.

The girls come and hug me. Connor is holding me and has his hand on my belly.
"Shh baby girl it's okay. Stop crying family never leaves. Right?" We all nodded.

I sat down and we all ate. This food is really good. Omg why haven't I been here before!

We got done eating and I paid. We got in the limo. Oh my god this dress is so uncomfortable. I'm taking it off right here in the car.

I stood up and everyone looked at me I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the ground. I had a tanktop and Nike pros on so it was okay.

They boys laugh cause I hate being a girly girl. I would rather play football then paint my nails. Which is kind of funny because I got my nails done yesterday.

Oh well YOLO! We all was laughing uncontrollably until I hear a song come on the radio. It literally made me scream.

"Ahhhh guys listen. Mike turn up the radio really loud please!" I called to the limo driver. He turned it up and it was "what makes you beautiful. By one direction" I love this song.

Me and the girls started singing really loud. Even some boys were singing and some were recording us. It was a great night.

We got inside and I pulled a hoodie over my head. I laid in the living room floor and damn was it comfortable.

"Goodnight guys." I said closing my eyes. I felt someone pick me up and it kinda made me mad. I was happy where i was. Why can't people leave me alone.

I felt my body being put on something so much more softer then my living room floor. I covered up with half a blanket and half of Connors arm.

He had his hand resting on my belly. He kissed me then kissed my belly. It was so cute and I got a picture of it!! He is going to be a great dad.

I want my baby to come already. I want to start my family with Connor already. I already chose a name. If it's a girl it will be Makayla jo franta and if it's a boy it will be Jacob Alexander franta.

Seriously 9 months will take for ever. I can't wait until I can hold my baby already. I love my life so much right now. I couldn't ask for anything better.