Chapter 28

(Belle's pov)

I was in my dorm drawing my dorm room doing my homework when I got a knock on the door. I got up and fixed my shirt and opened it to see my one and only adorable boyfriend.

"Matt what are you doing here? Oh come on in." I moved to the side and let him in. As soon as the door was closed he kissed me. We pulled apart and we smiled.

"Get dress gorgeous we are going out to eat. Oh and happy 3 year anniversary." I smiled. I kissed him and changed into a dress and heals and curled my hair. I redid my makeup.

I was ready and we left. We pulled up to a really fancy restaurant that I can't even pronounce. Matt opened my door and we walked in. We got seated right away.

"Listen belle, I love you more then I have ever loved anything before. Your my best friend and my other half. Your mean the world to me and I can't even picture life without you by my side. Would you marry me." By this point I'm crying and Matt is on one knee.

"Yes Matt I would be honored to!" He kissed me then put the ring on my finger. I can't believe the man of my dreams asked me to marry him.

This ring is absolutely gorgeous! He is the best guy in the world. I have to call Kayleigh tomorrow.

(Skip to Christmas
Lina's pov)

To day is Christmas and everyone is home. We are watching movies and having fun. We decided to do presents at night so we would have more fun instead of being bored at night.

We have already ate dinner and cleaned the kitchen. I'm doing the dishes now while everyone get the presents passed out. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Yep her it comes! I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. That's the fifth time today. Oh no.

"Belle! Brenna! Come her for a moment!" I could hear then walking to the bathroom. I'm so scared.

"Hey what happened?" Belle asked as she saw me crying. I could tell they were confused.

"I think I'm pregnant....with connors baby." They gasped and grabbed a pregnancy test from under the sink. We keep these just in case.

I peed in it and we waited had to wait 5 minutes. The girls were talking about how cute it would be if I was and how the baby would have awesome aunts and uncles.

"Lina? Did you not hear the timer go off." I looked at my hands and saw the timer on my phone was ringing. Oh dear lord.

I looked at the pregnancy test and it read positive. I was happy. I was going to be a mom!

"Guys. I'm going to be a mother!" We all screamed and they hugged me.

"Omg congrats! Oh tell Connor in a present. Like wrap it up and give it to him. It will be a great Christmas present!" Belle looked excited.

We wrapped it up and went downstairs. They guys were waiting on us and laughing. We walked over and I sat by con. We opened all the presents and thanked everyone.

"Wait there is one more and it's for Connor." My voice was shaking when I handed him the box. He slowly opened it and everyone was watching.

"What. I'm going to be a father?" I smiled and nodded. He smiled and kissed.
"Guys I'm gonna be a dad!" They all cheered and congratulationed us. This was the best Christmas ever.

"Okay guys everyone get dressed fancy. I have reservations at a restaurant I don't know how to pronounce it." They laughed at me and I went upstairs.

I'm so happy to have my best friends home again. They mean everything to me looking back at my life I can't remember one memory without these losers.

"Guys I would like to make a toast" I stood up and raised my glass. "To all of you guys. You are my funny crazy family. I love you all a whole bunch. My kid is gonna have some bomb aunts and uncles. I would want my life any other way. I love you!" They raised their glasses and we sat down.

My phone buzzed in my lap. I looked down and it was Shawn.

S- should I ask her now?

L- bro ask her soon or you'll back out.

S- okay here it goes.

L- good luck bub.

"Brenna can I ask you a question?" He was nervous but I was the only who knew why.

"Of course what is it Shawn?" She look confused but at the same time in love.

"Will you.......