Chapter 44

I took a breath and opened the door. We walked into my house and saw the boys with nerf guns. And yep you guess They had them pointed at us.

I saw Jack G reach for something behind his back. I went to shield myself until he pulled two guns out. He threw them to us and they were loaded.

He passed us extra ammo. We tied the ammo around our waist. Waiting for the rules to me said. I could tell Marley was already warming up to my house. Maybe she will want to be my friend.

"Okay ladies. Whatever team has the last person who wins don't cook dinner. They get to also chose things for the losers to do. All night long." Jack G said smiling at us.

We ran into my room with the girls. I put my stuff down along with Marley and the other girls. we cocked our guns. We had paint on the table so the girls put black warrior lines under our eyes. We put our hair up into a ponytail and put on black bandanas.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a black tanktop that said "not about that life" in white. I put on my white converse and made sure I looked cute cause when my team wins the boys will want to go out instead of cooking.

All the girls matched. We looked hot. We had our ammo bags tied to our belt loops. We heard the boys yell they were ready. We all looked at each other and walked down the stairs.

I was in front. Then Brenna. Then Marley. Then Lainey.
We walked in and saw the boys were all matching like us but forgot their paint.

I smiled a little and since the boys had way more then us. We got to pick some boys. I chose Connor Matt Nash and Jack G. They still had one more then us and we would be even. So I chose my baby bro Hayes.

We all ran into different parts of the house. I pushed the go button we installed into the wall just for this game. We do this very often. I ran and hid into my closet because I have a hidden door.

I saw someone come into my room so I shot them. They fell down and had to act dead until the game was over. The good thing was they can tell anyone it was me.

I could tell they were from the boys team cause they had on white bandanas the girls had black. I walked over and saw it was Taylor. I laughed and hid in the bathroom.

Someone came running in and it was Matt. He hid with me and we waited. He had the boys following him. We saw they boys and shot.

Let's just say by the end of the game we were leaving to go out to eat. My team won.

We pulled up at Chinese and got out. We went inside and sat down. We was still dressed in our war clothes and face paint.

We got many weird looks but it was a fun way to introduce Marley. They all got to know her and Jack G likes her.