Chapter 10

I decided to just go get my bags and then go shopping for the house tomorrow. I called a cab and they took me to the hotel.

"Can you wait for me to come back it will just take a second?" The cab driver nodded and I ran inside. Going to the elevator I went to my floor to my room.

I grabbed my 3 bags and went back to the lobby. I gave the desk my room keys and went back to the cab.

He took me back to my house and drove off. I went inside and changed into some warm clothes and fell asleep in the bathtub since I didn't have a bed yet.

Next morning.

I woke up and went to the car dealership to buy a car. After a while I found the perfect car it was a 2014 baby blue mustang. It was beautiful.

I got the dealership guy and I paid him for the car he gave me the keys and I got in. Ahhh it's beautiful omg I love it.

I pulled out and drove to the furniture store. I went to the beds and found a pretty king size bed. It was white and it was kinda low to the ground and had a tall long head board.

Next I went to like the curtains and picked out pretty light purple ones. I got light purple sheets and a pretty white comforter with flowers on it. I then went and got green and purple paint.

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not but I'm very good at drawing and painting. So I got all white furniture and I'm just going to paint it.

After two hours of shopping I had the store people follow me home with my furniture. They set all the stuff in the rooms I wanted then left.

I got back into my car and drove to get groceries and plates and stuff to eat out of and all that. Three hours later I was at home sitting in the floor putting my beds and couches together.

This sucks i wish I had help but I don't want the guys to know where I live so they can't find me. I miss them so much but I need to forget.

Four hours later.

After finishing up all the furniture I went and got a new phone and number. And got all new social media. It was nice not having my phone blow up with calls and texts I still have the boys numbers but I won't use them.

I got the iPhone 5 and it's awesome. I changed my name to Rose because it's my middle name and I'm going by my moms last name. Which happens to be diamond. So instead of being Lina Espinosa I'm now Rose diamond.

It kills me to change like this but I have no other option. I hurt the boys way to much to stay with them. Family aren't supposed to fight as much as they did.

But anyway I'm now watching tv and applying to colleges around my area so I don't have to move again. I finally found one that has a great singing and drawing program.

I applied and am now waiting to hear if I got accepted in or not. I won't hear for another two weeks so in the morning I decided I would go look for a job.

I didn't know where I wanted to work at but I guess anywhere would be good enough as long as the pay was good. If I get accepted into the college they pay for my house so I don't have many bills.

I got out my sketch book and my colored pencils. I started to draw random things when I got a knock on the door. I got up and went and opened up and saw the Chinese food delivery guy.

I grabbed my wallet and paid the man. While I ate I was drawing. I finished my drawing and decided to go to sleep since it was already midnight and I had to find a job.

Getting up I threw away my food. I got my drawing stuff and put it in the table by the couch. I walked upstairs and changed into comfy clothes and went to sleep.