Chapter 39

I woke up and Connor was asleep next to me. I guess he came in late last night. After trying to get up without waking up Connor I grabbed my outfit for today and went to take a shower.

I got done and dried my hair and curled it. And put on a red SnapBack. I did my makeup and put on my clothes. My outfit was dark skinny jeans and a black v-neck. I grabbed my letterman jacket from high school.

I grabbed my red high top converse and put those on. I went to the room and got Jacob and fed him. I went downstairs and sat on the couch with him while I waited on the limo.

About 15 minutes later Kian, Jc and Andrea came down the stairs. Andrea grabbed Jacob and sat in the floor.

While she was playing with him me and Jc were talking about when we was going to get another tattoo. Kian joined Andrea and I left when the limo showed up.

"Where to Lina?" John the limo driver asked. He was really nice but creepy at the same time.

"To the car dealership on 31 in elm. Thanks John." He nodded and stared driving. We got there in 30 minutes.

" thanks again John you can go home. Go spend some time with your family." I handed him 100$ even though I don't have to pay.

I walked into the dealership and told the guy my name and he went and pulled my car in front of the shop. My car was a Tiffany blue Lamborghini.

This is my absolute dream car. I payed for it yesterday so I all I had to do was sign my name. After signing they gave me the keys and I drove off.

I went to the mall and I was going to dye my hair. I went to the hair salon and walked inside waiting for them to call my name.

After about 15 minutes they yelled my name through the shop. I walked over to the lady and sat down in front of the mirror.

"What would you like honey?" The lady asked while she brushed my hair and ran her fingers through it.

"I want Black hair please."She looked surprised because I was a blonde.

She just nodded and started working on my hair. I promised myself I wouldn't look until I was in the car driving home. About 1 hour past and she finally was blow drying my hair.

After she straightened it I was free to go. I went next door and got a tattoo. It said as the years go by a friendship will never die. It had a tree with leaves flying off with all the boys names on the leaves.

I had the boys. Girls. Jacob and o2l on the leaves. They were my family weather they leave or not. I shopped for a few hours and ate. I got a new iPhone 6 and I absolutely love it.

I got a magcon case and a o2l case for it. I got new black skinny jeans and black shirts. I bought a Polaroid camera and decided to go home and get yelled at for dying my hair.