Chapter 8

It was the day of the funeral for my mom and dad. I was getting dressed in my white sleeveless shirt with a tie and my black skirt and black jacket. I curled my hair and put on my hills. I haven't talked to anyone for about a week. All I do is sleep and cry.

The guys keep trying to get me to eat or go out. All I do is push them away. I have gotten a lot more skinnier. You can almost see my ribs.

I hate doing this to the guys but I just can't find the strength to get up or do something. Magcon is still going but we took a break for the funeral and to see where me and Matt are moving.

"Come on Lina it's time." Nash said with a soft reassuring smile. I smiled and walked past him. He sighs and walks behind me.

After the funeral

I said goodbye to my family and all went back to the hotel. We walked in and I changed into spandex and a sports bra and a Nash Grier hoodie.

"I'm sorry guys." They all looked at me shocked.
"You talked!" Matt came and hugged me. It felt good to talk to the boys again. We all talked for about an hour.

We watched a movie and just hung out. They finally got me to eat. And I never noticed how hungry I was until then.

Nash was playing with the ring on my finger. I was smiling and looking up at him.

"Babe I'm so sorry for putting you through all of that. I know it killed you for me not to talk to you. And it killed me too. There was so many time I opened my mouth to sat something but nothing came out." He looked down at me.

"I understood. It's okay baby girl don't let it get to you." Smiling I felt my eyes get really heavy. The last thing I heard was Nash whispering I love you in my ear.

I'm am so lucky to have met him and fell in love with him. Out of all his beautiful fans I can't believe he chose me after all these years. It's amazing to know how much we have changed in the past 6 years.

"Guys what are we gonna do for Christmas since none of us are home?"Nash looks up shocked. Uh I think he forgot.
"Christmas is in a week!" I laugh at him as he runs out of the room to go buy presents. When I clam down from my laughing fit we put in a movie.

"Guys I'm hungry!" I say rubbing my belly.
"Nash is getting pizza."Matt said as we are cuddling in a brother sister kind of way.

"Pizza sounds bomb!" Taylor gets up and come to me.
"It does doesn't it!" I roll my eyes as he jumps on me. Ugh he is so fat lol jk. I love Taylor but he seriously needs to get off.

Nash walks in the room and runs to the other one. He comes back moments later with like 8 boxes of pizza.
"Nash bro Taylor is taking your girl away." Nash looks up to see Tay on me.

"Bro she's mine back off." He walks over a picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
"Nash you have a nice butt." Yes I did say that. No I don't regret it.

"You do to." Laughing he pinched my butt. Rolling my eyes I take it phone out of his back pocket and take pictures. Posting them to Instagram before putting his phone back.

After he put me down I grabbed a whole pizza. And went and sat down. The boys looked shocked as I take a bite of the first piece.

"What have you never seen a girl eat?" I said getting kinda annoyed.
"Not that much babe!" Tay looks at me.
"I'm not your babe I'm Nash's babe." He laughs and rolls his eyes.

This pizza is so good. I finished the pizza and grabbed my phone from Shawn. I had a text from Sam as in Sam pottorff.

S- hey em me and the o2l guys are coming to join you is that okay?
L-of course i miss my Sammy.
S- haha I miss you too well we are on the plane so I'll text you later.
L-okay love you bye.

"Guys Sam and the o2l guys are coming!" I'm really excited to see them. Me and the boys just sat playing on our phones until Nash Matt and cam decided to do a YouTube video.

"We will be back guys." Nash said as he came and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and they let. We all sat waiting for someone to walk through the door cause 02l are almost here.

I was ready to run to Sam when he gets here. The door opened and I stood up real fast but it was only my sexy boyfriend and my lame friends. Ugh I want my Sammy.

We was sitting and waiting and let me tell you this wait is killing me. We heard the door and the guys walk in.

"Sammy!" He caught me as I jumped into his arms. Omg he is here. I am really hugging him. What is life???

"Zaymmmnn girl are you trying to kill me?" I laugh and just hug him tighter. Me and Sam are really close I tell him everything.

"I missed you so much." I whisper into his neck. I could feel people looking at us but I don't care. I missed my best friend more then anything in the world.

I didn't realize I was crying until Sam wiped my eyes. I looked up and told Matt and Sam to come with me to my room for a minute.

We walked in and I took a seat on the bed and looked up at them. This is going to be really hard to tell them.

"Guys I found out today from aunt Mary that......"