Chapter 25

(Skip to the day he leaves)

Today is the day Shawn leaves. I'm still mad at him but I wouldn't miss saying goodbye. Brenna went home the day we had our fight to see her family before she left with Shawn.

We haven't talked in a week and I won't see her until they come back home. No one wanted to drive Shawn cause he has to be there by 5 am.

So right now Shawn is putting his suitcase in the trunk and we are heading to the airport. I'm going to miss him so much it hurts me.

"I'm sorry Lina. I'm going to miss you so much." I smiled a little but didn't say anything. I was afraid to talk. I might cry.

We pulled up and got his bags. I walked him to security and that is as far as I can. He turned around to hug me and I started crying.

We hugged while I cried my eyes out. This is going to suck. My best friend is leaving for 2 years.

"I'm going to miss you so much......I love you Shawn. Don't forget about me. Promise?" He was crying and intertwined out pinkies.

I giggle and hug him one more time for the last. I walked off and went to my car and drove home.

I didn't want to go home. Home is where memories and my family are and I just want to be alone.

I parked my car in my driveway and went to the barn. I unlocked it and went inside. I locked it back and laid on the bed.

I was crying harder then I ever have in my life. Shawn is gone and I won't see him for a long time.

To make things even worse is me and bri are fighting. I only have belle right now and it kinda sucks.

I fell asleep thinking and woke up with a headache and makeup down my face. I got up and took off my makeup and redid it. I changed into black sweats and a Shawn mendes hoodie.

I put on my glasses and put my hair into A messy bun. I grabbed my Nike socks and my keys. I left the barn and locked it.

I walked to the main house and went inside. I saw all the boys and belle sitting in the living room and they look kind of sad.

I walked over and sat on Connors lap. I cuddled up to him and started crying again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me.

He was holding my waist and it made sparks go off inside me. He had on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie with a picture of us on it. And his cologne I am in love with.

I looked up and saw Matt come walking in. I really needed a brother hug. I got up and ran to him.

"Matt I miss Shawn so much." I was balling and hugging him like he was going to leave too.

"Little butterfly we have something to tell you. Go sit with Connor." I hear jc say. He is older then me by three months and he calls me baby girl.

I walk over and sit with con again. He wraps his arms around me again and intertwined out fingers.

"Look Lina. I love you a whole bunch. But I need to do this. Um I'm going to college for 8 years and can only come home twice every two years. And it's in England." My heart broke. And guess who said that.

It was belle! I can't believe it and I don't want to. Someone please tell me this is fake.

" no belle your all I have please don't leave me. Tell me this is a joke! Please." My hands are covering my face as I cry even harder into Connor.

This is a terrible day. I need a vacation with only Connor. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm 18 and he is 23 I can do whatever I want to do.

"How about you all just leave. That what you are doing anyway. Seriously though you can all leave." I grabbed con and we went to my room.

We laid there and just stared at each other. I love him so much. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"Con lets go on a vacation. Just me and you. Anywhere I don't care." He smiled and nodded. We booked a 2 week vacation at Hawaii.

We leave in three days and belle leaves in two. We just finished packing and now are watching a movie. I need to tell everyone we are leaving.

I texted in a group message.

L-me and con are leaving for a two week vacation in three days.

M- okay be safe. I love you so much Lina.

L- love you so much more. All of you.

All the boys just replied with ok or Connor is getting laid. Then started a bet with each other. Half says we have sex the other half says no.

They are so stupid. I changed into shorts and a t shirt. Connor took his shirt off and put on basketball shorts. I fell asleep with his hands on my butt. Oh Connor. I smiled and let darkness take over.