Chapter 15

I grabbed my unicorn blanket that had my name on it and came back downstairs. I went out side and Matt had already built the fire. I lit the fire cause I was the only one who knew how.

I lit the fire and we all sat down. Shawn came outside with Brenna and she had my guitar. I was trying to think why she had it cause I told everyone that no one was aloud to touch it but Shawn.

She came over and gave it to me and smiled and went and sat on shawns lap. I looked at them and I saw him kiss her and I really felt like ruining their mood.

"Get some Shawn!" They broke apart and blushed. Shawn ran after me. I
jumped up and ran inside.

And I guess you could say Shawn was a whole lot faster then me. But what he didn't know is I was in gymnastics for six and a half years.

So I waited until he was about to grab me. By this time everyone was watching us and laughing. Anyway he was about to grab me so I did a backflip over the couch.

And he tried but failed miserably and face planted into the couch. It was so funny I fell down from laughing so much.

All they boys and girl was looking at me like I had three heads.

"What?" They all looked shocked.
"Are you a freaking ninja!" Taylor asked waving his arms like a moron.

I just winked and walked back outside. I heard him scream. I laughed and I felt someone pick me up.

"Hey how about a sibling movie night?" I heard Matt say.
"Ok sounds awesome. But what about the Bon fire? I don't trust the guys with fire." He laughed

He walked over and sat me down in a chair he put out the fire and we all went inside. Me and Matt got snacks and went up stairs.

"Brenna can you watch the boys and make sure they don't destroy my house?" She looked up as she took a selfie with Shawn.

"Yeah no problem. Can we barrow your car?" Wow this girl wants to die today.
"Ha definitely.....not!" I took my keys up with me.

I saw Matt putting in finding nemo. I smiled knowing this is the movie me and him watched all the time as kids.

I jumped in bed and laid beside him. We were laughing and talking all night. We even got some Arizona tea somewhere in between all that.

I was in the middle of getting a drink when Matt said something really funny so I died laughing. And started choking.

"Lina. Breathe it wasn't that funny." Matt said laughing his butt off.
"Then why are you laughing as hard as I am!" That only made us laugh harder.

After we covered from our laughing fit it was like 2 in the morning. We said good night and went to sleep.