Chapter 5

"Wake up lazy butt we are gonna be late!" I hear as I get hit with something in the head.
"What the crap Matt! I'm up." Groaning I got up and got ready. I threw on some black and orange spandex and a orange tank top with a black dragon on it. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my Nike slides. I was walking down stairs to get some food when Matt said we had to go now. Groans came from me as I got my keys and bags saying bye to my parents. Yes I am still mad at them but I'm not going to see them for a few months. We got in the car a left. I pulled up to Starbucks and I got a Cotten candy frap. Matt was asleep so he could get something later.
We finally got to the airport and I woke Matt up.
"Matt lets go. Wake up bro!" Pushing him. After he was awake we got out and went through security. Finally after all that crap we sat down and waited.
"Flight 159 to Dallas Texas is boarding terminal 3. Last call for flight 159." Well that's us. We got on and sat down I got my iPod and headphones out also grabbing my blanket. Ugh I hate planes.

After the flight.

"Wake up Lina the limo is waiting outside come on." Matt said holding me in his arms. I didn't even notice we were off the plane until I opened my eyes.
"Thanks Matt. But you didn't have to carry me. But I'm glad you did I feel like falling over and sleeping." Smiling I looked at my phone it's only 8 in the morning. Wow I thought it was later. Oh well I'm still gonna sleep.
We got to the limo and I was nervous. We got in and I saw two boys I didn't know.
"Hi you must be the girl who is joining us. I'm Taylor." They boys in tye-dye said.
"Hi I'm Lina the new singer. Well besides Shawn? I think that's his name. Oh by the way I'm Matthews twin sister." I said waving.
"I'm Shawn. Your new best friend." Shawn said hugging me. Wow he is really nice.
"Thanks I am so nervous I needed a nice warm hug. Sorry that sounded so less creepy in my head." Blushing I looked down at my hands.
"What's up guys! So I guess you already met my twin sister?"Matt interrupted what Shawn was about to say.
On the way to the hotel we laughed and talked about random things. Maybe this trip won't be so bad after all.
We pulled up and got out with our bags. I walked in to see a whole bunch of boys my age. They stopped talking a looked at me. I was so scared until Matt, Taylor, and Shawn came in behind me.
"Hey guys. Hi Lina I'm Bart. The boys will tell you their names then we will say the room assignments." Bart said giving a warm smile to me. Could he tell I was scared? Oh gosh I hope not cause I don't want the boys to know.
Next thing I know all the boys are in a line.
"I'm Shawn. But we have already met." I giggle at Shawn.
" I'm Matthew. But we met on the same day 18 years ago cause I'm your twin brother." I roll my eyes at Matt but laugh.
"I'm Aaron." I wave.
"Taylor." He winks and walk away. Ugh a flirt.
"Hayes. Nash's brother." Smiling cause I forgot about Nash.
"Nash." He raps his arms around my waist and kisses my nose. I blush and he walks away.
"I'm carter."
"Hi we're jack!" Two guys say at once. Well that's easy.
"I'm Cameron but you can call me cam." Wow all the guys are cute. But Nash is the only one I like.
"Okay guys here are the rooms.
Lina and Matt 100
Nash and Cameron 101
Jack and Jack 102
Shawn and Taylor 103
So on and so on.