Chapter 45

We all ate and talked. Marley was laughing at everything the boys say. I could tell she was fitting in but to be completely honest she was starting to get annoying.

I knew I wouldn't hang out with her much. I look over at Gilinsky and he is rolling his eyes while Marley is hugging his arm.

"Dude get off of him! Can't you see he doesn't like you." I snapped at Marley while she just rolled her ugly green eyes.

"He likes me more then you. I mean look at me. Who wouldn't?" She laughs and drinks her Coke.

"Everyone on planet earth! I mean is that even a question?" Hayes says looking confused. Omg that was funny.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I busted out laughing. Soon everyone was  laughing so hard that we were all about to cry.

I was finally about to stop laughing at her when I felt someone grab a fist full of my hair and pull me out of my chair and outside.

I was thrown to the ground and looked up. I saw Marley standing there. Did she really just do that? Oh she is so freaking dead.

I got up and pushed her up against the wall and punched her in the face. Hayes pulled me back and I realized that everyone was outside now.

I was looking straight at her. I didn't care who was here. She walked up me and raised her right hand like she was going to slap me and actually had the guts to do it.

As soon as her hand got to my face I grabbed it. Everyone went silent and the boys and girls backed up away from me. I twisted her wrist and shoved her.

I walked up to her and threw her to the ground. I kept punching until someone pulled me off of her. I was so mad I punched the brick wall.

I felt my wrist start stinging. But I was to mad to care. My hand was bleeding but I walked away. Everyone looked surprise and sad? We all got into the cars going back home.

And yes if your wondering we did leave her there. We got home and I got on Instagram. So many people were telling me to go look up this picture so I did.

I couldn't believe what I saw. Tears filled my eyes and I let them fall. I got up and walked over to Connor and slapped him in the face.

"What the heck was that for!?" He yelled holding his cheek. The can't be serious.

"We are done Connor. I hate you!" I walked to the bathroom and Cameron fallowed me.

"Do we have bandage wrap?" I asked looking in all the cabinets.

"Sit on the counter." He said while getting the first aid kit.

Sighing I pulled my self up onto the counter. He stood in between my legs and cleaned my hand. It hurt to move it.

"I think you need to go to the hospital Lina." I started crying really hard.

He pulled me closer to him still In between my legs. I put my hands in his pocket. I laid my head on his shoulder. He had his arms around my waist.

We heard a click of a camera and saw Nash with my polaroid camera shaking the photo.

"Lammy is coming soon guys!!!" Nash yelled as cam picks me up to go to the hospital.

Cameron goes into the living room and puts me down so I can put on my Nike slides. I grab a jacket and we left.

Jc drove with Nash in the passenger seat and me and Cameron and Hayes in the backseat. I was crying into Cameron's chest. Not because my hand but because of Connor.

And if your wondering then yes Connor cheated on me. Those were the pictures every fan was telling me to look at. I don't know who the girl he was kissing is but it was someone.