Chapter 52

I got dressed to meet people I know a lot about but they don't know me. This is going to be weird for me.

"Lina come on we got to go now!" Matt yelled from downstairs. Well dang calm down Matt. Once we got to the airport I sat down thinking about this dream.

Is it really going to happen like that. Am I really going to give up Nash for Connor. I can't ever seeing myself doing that.

"Flight 159 to Dallas Texas is boarding terminal 3. Last call for flight 159." Well this is it. I get to pretend to not know these people.

Omg I haven't met Lainey or Annabell or Brenna! I'm going to be the only girl there. This time I will promise myself not to run away from the guys.

I will hang out with Mathew more and call my parents almost every night. I will focus on my music and most importantly I'll be happy.

I have started writing in a journal. I want my kids in the future to know everything their mother did as a kid.

As I loaded the plane I couldn't help but be sad. My dream was great besides for a few things but it was good. I wanted my life to play out like that. Just not with a baby.

I'm only 18 I don't want a baby plus Connor is 23 he is way to old for me. That's kinda gross and if I don't leave them Nash won't have a reason to cheat.

I sat on the plane while Matt slept right beside me. I continued to write down my feelings in my baby blue leather journal. It had a L at the bottom right corner.

"Attention all passengers we will be landing in Dallas Texas in about 15 minutes."

I heard the lady say into the speaker. I sighed and put my journal into my bag and woke up Matt. He packed his headphones and iPod in his bag.

"Lina put a jacket on and go change its cold in Texas." I nodded and got my bag and went to the bathroom.

One thing about me is I always listen to my brother. I put on some dark skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I put on some black heels.

I walked out and went to my seat. I saw Matt changed into dark jeans and a blue shirt. I sat down and put my contacts in and then put my sunglasses on my head.

I put my black leather jacket on and took my hair out of my bun and it went down my back in perfect waves.

I put my seatbelt on and waited. After 5 minutes we landed and got off. I've never been on a plane before so I didn't know what to do so I waited on Matt.

"Lina come on we have to get our suitcases." He started walking so I ran to catch up to him.

We waited for our luggage and finally saw them. I quickly grabbed mine and waited for him. He got his and we went to a guy holding up a sign that said Espinosa twins.

"Hi we are Matt and Lina Espinosa. Here for magcon." Matt said to the man.

"Yes right this way please I will lead you to the limo." We nodded and he too noir luggage.

We followed him to a beautiful white limo and he put our bags in the back. I was so nervous to meet the guys.

He opened the door and we got inside. We got in and saw two boys. I knew who they were but then again I don't.

"Hi I'm Taylor Caniff 1/9 of magcon. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand and smiled.

"I'm Lina Espinosa Matt's twin sister." I said back.

"And I'm Shawn Mendes but you can call me your best friend." I smiled and hugged him back.

"Hi I'm Matthew Espinosa your better looking twin." Matt said laughing.

"Matt your stupid. But I love you anyway." I hit him playfully on the arm and rolled my eyes.

This is going to be one long trip. But I hope it's as good as my dream. Now I need to find my best friends again.