Hunger

This novel is about an unveiled secret of a controversy behind the founding of a super laboratory known as the Halford Industries, Inc. Head Researcher Richard Halford together with his adopted sons, Chris and Randall Arkline, tried to fulfill an ambition of taking the utmost power of the world gradually by starting its mark on Rushford City.

          Richard's manipulation turned out to be one of the greatest accomplishments he had ever done in his life, despite of being humiliated in the public because of the Rushford Facility breakout that first shocked the civilians. With the very first experiment handled in a controlled environment that turned into a disaster, the Mayor of the city conducted a meeting with the President of the United States of America to take the authority of shutting down the worldwide media at hand in case of another dreadful and suspicious emergency.

          Because of the widespread introduction of the experimental sample called the "Bio - Serum #001", which was originated from Richard Halford, he took his overwhelming opportunity to meet with the Mayor with an excellent condition: to welcomely take the Key of the City, with exchange of the virus sample franchise.

          Afterwards of the exclusive offer, crimes had been imminent in the city, courtesy of the sinister family. With the Key of the City at hand, the Rushford Police Department's blacklist remained untouched.

          The rest of the stories in the novel tend to find out the secrets to be deciphered. The adventure begins as the chase for the ultimate contradict between the light of truth and the darkest of lies pays off.

          Starring Jacob Styles, a police officer from Rushford Police Department as the constant protagonist of the book, who reveals himself as the witness of the case closed during ten years of the city's bondage in the hands of Richard Halford.