Chapter 7:7: Horrifying Halfway To The End - Lost And Found

"Wait. Is it over?" Brock asked, while he was covering his head with his arms.

The coach ran back along the tracks, and then, it went straight smoothly.

"No way! It is impossible!” Hunnigan exclaimed in shock.

"Diane, you did it! You truly are smart! Nice strategy!" Debbie praised her.

"Oh come on. What about me? I did the tactic", Brock said.

They all looked at him with a doubt on their faces.

"Okay fine. Congratulations partner."

"I can’t believe that I did it", Diane said.

"Good job Montgomery. You saved us all. It looks like we’re dominating until the end", Virgil said.

"Thank you Serge, but that would be useless if you wouldn’t trust me.”

"Yeah, take Brock for example", Hunnigan said.

"Well, well, well. Who has just panicked before that?"

"At least, I didn’t doubt her."

"That’s totally similar with each other, don't you think?"

"Cut it out, Brock. We have to think of something now. What will we do next?" Ashyra asked.

"Stick to the same plan. We should remain in here, until we get there", Diane said.

“No, no, no! This can’t be good! The distant track is blocked!" Brock shouted.

"What?!"

The incoming track was unluckily blocked with a huge trailer truck collided along the corner, together with the wrecked cars.

"I think, this all ends here", Virgil said.

"What do you mean by that?!" Debbie asked.

"This is our stop."

"Everybody take cover!"

Finally, the coach ended their journey by crashing through the truck and derailing itself, until it collapsed through a nearby restaurant.

"Ahh! What happened?!" Hunnigan asked.

"Our long day-trip is over", Brock replied, while he was checking his wound.

"Thank God, we’re still alive", Debbie said.

"Yeah. Come on comrades. Gather everything what’s left for us. We’re walking again", Virgil said.

"Finally, we’re walking again! Whew!" Brock sighed.

"Everybody, look!" Diane exclaimed.

They began to stare at what she was pointing at. Suddenly, Virgil looked at them, with a grin on his face.

"What’s the matter with you, Serge?" Hunnigan asked.

"At last, we’re already here. Take a look at the citadel."

They stared at the stronghold under the glimpse of the sun.

"Come on. Randall is waiting for us", Diane lastly said, with a smile on her face.