I forgot?

As we hop into the Car. Carter jumps in the back seat next to me as he can no longer drive, because of his injured hand. Noah climbs into the driver seat overly excited that he'll finally get a turn at driving my car. As soon as Jae is in the passenger chair Noah takes off in a spead of lighting forcing all of us to violently sit back.

Everything seems to be plastered back as gravity takes no toll over the way Noah is driving.

He zooms past pedestrians and red lights forcing me to shed my eyes from fear. I open one of my eyelids looking towards Noah, watching him focus on what is front of him in bliss.

When we make it to the huge line of traffic, Noah has no choice but to slow down. I lean forward and slap the back of his head.

"ARGH! What the fuck was that?" Noah says, rubbing the back of his head with his palm.

"It was me you numbnuts!" I say glaring at Noahs profile.

He puts the car in park seeing as the traffic isn't going to go down any minute. He takes his seat belt off and turns in his chair to face me.

"Well no shit! But why are you so violent all of a sudden?"

"First of all your driving so.."

"Not only that but that Bruce Lee kick you did on Carters hand!"

"Still hurts like a bitch" Carter complains.

"Hmph" I say before folding my arms and turning to face the window like I'm 4 years old.

The traffic slowly starts to move, and Noah has no choice but to start the car again and move forward.

"Soooo...are you going to tell us why you're acting like a bitch?" Jae says.

"The Jacobs make me punchy." I whisper under my breath.

"Who? Kaleb and Ethan Jacobs?" Noah asks.

"No Marc Jacobs! Yes! Ethan and Kaleb." I reply.

"Fuck what's up your ass, did one of them break your tenny tiny heart?" Noah says.

"No!" I mutter. I think

"Then what's up Romano?" Jae says

I pull on my seat belt forcefully making it jolt to a stop, and clutch my fingers around the hard fabric.

"I have a temper", I practically hiss at them.

"You don't say" I hear Carter whisper before I give him an evil glare. He sees my expression and looks back down at his wrist trying to make me feel guilty.

"I have a temper, and back in my childhood days, the Jacobs knew how to trigger it off!"

"How do you know the Jacobs?" Carter asks, tipping his head slightly.

"Our families were close, so I grew up with them, Mostly them trying to annoy the fuck out of me but also they were my only friends." I let out a heavy sigh before continuing. "Then we moved here and I lost contact with them. Until now."

"That's it?"Carter asks. "Like no back story...Nothin?"

"Nope" I say poping the 'P'.

"Then why do they make you 'punchy'?" Noah questions.

"Because they're the most cockiest guys I know, like I said before. They like to push my buttons."

The Car goes quiet as we make it out of the busy traffic, before turning on the main road.

"Wait how do yous know Kaleb and Ethan?" I ask.

"Let's say we're in a bit of a mess with the Jacob boys." Jae answers.