RONDALE SUMMER BATHS

I could tell you I went willingly, but I'd be lying. They literally dragged me kicking and screaming with my arms pinned to my sides. There was a time when I bit Noah's hand because he tried to put it over my mouth, who knows where it's been? I would also be lying if I told you that the three playboys didn't have any bruises. Because they do, big time. We're all currently silently sitting in the car, me in the back middle seat with Jae and Noah either side of me. Thankfully Carter wasn't driving at a dead man rate, or else I would literally crawl over him and drive the car myself.

Carter starts to slow down a little before we enter the entrance of the carpark. A big sign sits on top of the arena reading...

RONDALE SUMMER BATHS.

I always laugh at the sign because why the hell would you call the pools "Baths", It makes it sound like a swimming pool for the retired.
'Hey kids only age 70 and up are allowed to enter.'

I start to chuckle to myself, stopping when I realise that Jae, Carter and Noah have turned in their seats, giving me weird looks. I cough awkwardly wishing I could just throw myself out the window.

"I thought we were going shopping? I don't have anything to wear!" I say trying to change the subject. "Wait nevermind I'll just watch."

Then I can run for it.

"Sorry Tessa you're going swimming." Carter explains while getting out of the drivers seat and unlocking the boot.

"I'm allergic to Chlorine." I blurt out.

"Nice try." Jae says while getting out of the car.

I hop out, with all three of them are looking into the boot of the car, grabbing their sports bags. Jae closes it before chucking a Victorias Secret bag at me. I look at them suspiciously, before opening it to have a peek. Once I see it, I snap it close chucking it back at Jae full force making him stumble back a few steps.

"Hell. Fucking. No!" I hiss at them feeling my eyebrows furrow.

They all see my expression before laughing at my reaction. Full out laughing as if it's the funniest thing in the world. The only one who doesn't seem to be laughing is Jae, he just cracks a smile shaking his head at the stupidity of his friends.

"You think this is funny! It's like a strip of cloth. What's that supposed to cover." I yell at them clearly fustrated.
The Victorias Secret bag contained a two piece bikini which could bearly cover my finger. It was neon pink and the bikini bottom looked like a thong, over my dead body would I ever wear something like that!

"Cmon Tessa! You'll be giving all the 5 year olds a huge booner." Noah says making Carter let a huge laugh.

My face starts to heat up in anger as they continue to laugh. I roll up the sleeves to my skin tight hoodie, Carter looks up for a second quickly regretting his decision, but Noah keeps laughing on his own. He tries to warn Noah by nudging him but he makes it worse when he bends over clutching his stomach. Carter tries again and this time, Noahs laugh quietens down and he stretches back up looking at my expression, slowly his grin starts to fade.

"Who's Idea was it?" I whisper angrily.

Carter points at Noah, While Jae rolls his eyes and turns around to head to the entrance of the arena clearly not wanting to be part of it. Noah quickly looks at Carter slightly getting pissed that he had narked him out.

"It was a Joke?" Noah says slightly frightened.

Breathe Tessa. Just breathe.

"Yeah? Did you think it was funny?" I ask with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.