The world of wonders

A loud pounding against the wooden door startles me from my sleep, I wake up so suddenly my eyes adjusting to the dim lighting in my room. My vision starts to clear and for a minute or so I'm shocked at my surroundings. This isn't my room or my house, I jump off the foreign bed rapidly with a loud thump. Then my thoughts start to process and a realised my nightmare was a reality. I start walking towards the bed again until another thumping to the door makes me halt in my step.

"Isa? Honey are you awake?" Oh it's only Sofia, her gentle voice muffled from behind the closed doors.

"Yep, just getting up now." I reply, I pull the sheets off the bed starting the process of making it.

"Oh that's great." Her cheerful voice already bringing joy to the morning. "Just letting you know that breakfast is at 7:15, Hannah our personal Chef will be cooking today seeing as I have to leave for work now."

I walk towards the door pulling at the knob welcoming Sofia with my bed hair. She tries to hide her smile but fails, her pearly white teeth on display. I smile back, she lifts her arms to the side awaiting for an embrace which I kindly accept.

"I'm really happy you decided to stay with us Isa! I can't wait to here about everything I've been missing out on."

"You haven't missed out anything, I'm just the same person you've known since I was little." I answer shyly.

"Well I'm Glad!" She reassured. "We'll get ready, and I'll see you when you get back from school okay."

She reaches up to pinch my cheeks as I groan. "I've missed doing that."

She turns away to the staircase as I walk towards the large desk of drawers, I packed the rest of my clothes and set up some things before I went to bed last night. Dinner wasn't awkward, because Jae went out for another motorcycle ride which got Sofia rolling her eyes. It doesn't surprise me that he would have a motorcycle, he isn't very open about himself but then again I'm not either. He came back just as I was putting the dishes away, he walked up to Sofia apologising for being absent at dinner and walked off out of the kitchen. Maybe I overreacted just a little bit but he was just as rude, I guess if I'm going to be here for the next 3 months or so I might as well live with it.

I gather my things ready to pop into the bathroom that's down the hall. Struggling to hold my clothes and toiletries I finally was able to make it to the door. It opens in front of me, steam escaping blurring my vision but seeing a sculptured body in front of me is something that I'd wish and wished not to see. His towel hangs loose under his hips and his abdomen is on full display, and God damn it is beautiful. My eyes slowly making it's way up his body, scanning every dip and chiseled feature. Don't be mistaken I've seen this body before but like this-woah...are those another pair of abs, when did those get there? They weren't there the last time-

A deep alarming cough takes me out of my day dream, I look up meeting his stare as his eyebrows rise in a cocky gesture. I did not just gape at his body in front of him. He grabs the hand towel that was placed on the side rail, drying the back of his head at the same time giving me his stimulating gaze.

"Morning" Jae says hoarsely, I lick the bottom of my lip and just for a quick second his eyes flicker down before raising them back up. I open my mouth to reply but no words seem to be escaping, he lets out an arrogant chuckle before moving his body sideways so he can get pass me. His chest slightly brushes the side of my arm and I find myself afraid to look up, because if I do all hell will break loose. Instead I stupidly stand there frozen in my spot brainless to even remember my name.

"Nice hair." I hear him utter from behind me, then the spell is broken and I'm back to myself. I turn around sharply to argue but his chiseled back is faced towards me. No, don't do it Tessa.