Got a Feeling that I'm Going Under

If Mitch hadn't already used all of tears he probably would of still been crying.
It wasn't as if Scott made things worse, not if anything he made it better, but Mitch couldn't help but feel so jealous of Alex. He had taken the four years of Scott Mitch should of had and because of this Mitch as almost angry.
There was a point where Mitch was happy if Scott was happy, but the closer he was to Scott the more he longed for him.
Maybe it would be better if Mitch left. Moved to the U.K. or something. Abe wouldn't be able to find him there. Maybe Alek would come with him. Maybe not. But Mitch knew one thing at this moment. He needed to leave so he wouldn't disrupt Scott's life. It wasn't fair to Alex, Mitchie, or even Scott that Mitch had barged into their life like that. He had made his entrance, now it was time for his exit. No matter how sad it'd make Scott, he'd get over it, he did it before didn't he?

Mitch sighed and tucked his head between his legs. It was at that moment where he felt a surge of anger flow through him. 

Why should he be the one suffering? 

In an instant Mitch was on his feet.

Why should he be the one fixing the problems?

Mitch threw a punch at the wall.

Because you caused them. 

Mitch's anger left him as quick as it came and he sunk down onto his knees. All his anger had gotten him was a throbbing hand.

"Mitch?" Alek called through the door. 

"Yeah?" Mitch answered, his voice sounded weak and frail. He cleared his throat and tried again. "Yeah?"

"Everything alright? I heard a bang." Mitch looked down at his probably bruised hand. He tucked it away out of his sight.

"Everything's fine, just dropped something."

"Be careful okay? I know your upset, just don't do anything stupid." Mitch glanced down at his hidden hand.

"Too late for that," He murmured under his breath. "I'm fine." He said a little louder. 

"Okay, just come out when you are ready." 

"Okay," Mitch listened to Alek's retreating footsteps and he put his head back between his legs. 

Eventually he did get off the floor and head to the couch. He sighed as he sat down and realized where ever he was he was still going mope, so he gave he decided he's mope, but he'd do his moping on the couch.

"Hungry?" Alek asked as he banged around in the little kitchen. Alek couldn't cook, well he could cook anything instant, but Mitch didn't really count that as cooking, however Mitch would never tell him that. Mitch looked at the kitchen where he was working, upon seeing the craft macaroni and cheese box, he smiled.

"Yeah." Alek smiled back and headed into the kitchen happily humming to himself. 

Maybe, Mitch thought to himself, maybe I can help Alek. Maybe we could run away together, in whatever way Alek wanted.

Mitch needed to move on from Scott, Mitch knew this and he wished he could with all his heart. Maybe he only needed a distraction. Maybe Alek could be that distraction.