Needle and the Thread

Abe massaged the soaping into Mitch's hair. Mitch just sat there one hand unable to sink into the water because of the handcuff. Mitch didn't want Abe to touch him, but he could do nothing about it and so Abe washed him, not letting him do anything for himself. Abe helped Mitch out of the bath, drying him with a soft towel before too dropping the towel onto the bathroom floor next to his abandoned clothing and leading him to the closet. 

"What do you want to wear, sweetheart?" Abe asked, he had handcuffed Mitch to himself again and was going through the clothing with one hand. 

"My clothes," Mitch responded quietly. 

"These are your clothes, sweetie," Abe said not turning around and continuing to pull things from hangers and tossing them to Mitch, who did not catch them. 

"I want my old clothes, the ones in the bathroom."

"Those are dirty sweetheart, you cannot wear them."

"I want them." Abe sighed and stopped going through clothes. 

"You can't have them Mitch," he snarled. "Pick something, or are you such an ungrateful bitch that you cannot even pick a shirt from all of the clothes I've bought you." 

"I don't want any of the clothes you've bought me. I want my clothes and those are in the bathroom," Mitch repeated, regaining some of his confidence. Abe sighed and tugged Mitch back to the bathroom with their conjoined hands. 

"Whatever, I'll watch your clothes, you can go naked until then, it's all the same to me," Abe said. Mitch frowned and moved his free hand to try to cover himself, but Abe yanked his hand behind his back. 

"Are you sure you don't want to change your mind, sweetheart? It'll be a little hard to cover yourself when tied to a chair." Mitch said nothing in response and Abe marched him down the stairs, making sure to keep both of his hands firmly behind his back. Abe slammed him down in the chair and got to work securing his hands and ankles to the chair. Abe left him there like that and he went to go make Mitch so food. Mitch bit his lip, utterly embarrassed at his nakedness, wondered why he hadn't just taken the clothes. Anything would be better than having to watch Abe check him out. 

Abe picked up a spoon from the Kraft Mac'n'cheese he made and offered Mitch some. Mitch felt his stomach growl and knew he had to eat something and so he hesitantly took some of the noddles. Seeing Abe smile at that made Mitch instantly wish he hadn't.