I'm Shaking

"Do you ever get the weird feeling we're being followed?" Mitch asked quietly as they boarded a plane to South Africa, from there they'd fly to London.

"It'the aliens." Bowers said with a straight face. Mitch made a face back at him and Bowers burst out laughing. "Your fine Mitch, let's just make sure we don't miss this flight.'

~

When Scott landed he immediately checked his phone for a text.

"South Africa - same" Was all it said, Scott went running to the ticket counter and booked a flight. Now all he had to do was play the waiting game. And wait he did, but in all his time looking around and exploring, he didn't notice the shadow of a figure trailing him.

~

"I have begun to hate planes." Bowers said.

"The one thing you don't want to hear from your travel partner." Mitch said with a grin. "Come on, London awaits us."

~

Scott was seated next to a stranger, how strangely, seemed very familiar. However he could not place who he looked like and of course Scott didn't want to seem rude so he averted his eyes in order to keep from staring. So he picked up his little notebook and started sketching, quite roughly for he wasn't an artist, the boy who kept swimming through his thoughts.

"That your boyfriend?" The stranger asked in an abnormally scratchy voice.

"Um, no," Scott laughed nervously. "He is, or at least was, my best friend."

"Very beautiful," The stranger turned away from him.

"I know he is," Scott murmured quietly thinking the stranger couldn't hear him.

~

"Ah," Bowers said stepping into their final destination. "The sweet feeling of jet lag, never miss it."

"I sure as f*ck hope your joking because I can no longer feel my feet." Mitch groaned and stretched, his joints crackling and popping with ever move. Bowers cringed.

"I hate that noise."

"Well suck it up because I needed to stretch."

"Someone gets cranky when they are tired." Mitch punched Bowers in the arm, light enough so he knew he was joking, but hard enough so it hurt.

~

Scott had to admit he was a little creeped out when the stranger passed him in the plane, they weren't seated next to each other but Scott noticed him passing him on the plane.

After feeling this however Scott scolded himself and tried to feel as if this was a funny coincidence, however when he got off the plane he kept checking over his shoulder for the familiar stranger. Later he told himself that is was silly that he kept checking. It wasn't as if he was being followed, why would anybody follow him?

And it amazed him, reflecting, how wrong a person can be.

Authors Note

THANK YOU FOR 1K!!!!

I'm sorry it's so short. :( I've just recently been struggling a little with how to get where I want to be. Like I know where I want to go, I just am uncertain how to get there. I'll keep working at it. And a few chapters ago I told you I'd let you know when the last chapter comes in the pre-written stage. Well here it is. Y'all will now be getting updates whenever I decide to update, hopefully with that comes longer chapters. Happy Chappie!

~Jo