Gotta Get You Out of My Head

Scott tried his best not to cry out, and besides a few cries of pain, he succeeded. But Mitch was painfully aware of what was going on. He could hear the belt buckle collide with skin, over and over again. The walls were thin, offering little separation. 

He finally couldn't take it anymore and Mitch felt a scream rip through him. 

"Please!" Mitch screamed. "Don't hurt him!" He strained against the unforgiving metal of the handcuffs, sobbing for Abe to stop. Abe delivered exactly three more blows to the skin of Scott's bare back, before setting down the blood coated belt. Not bothering to untie Scott, or clean off the belt. 

Mitch's wrists were dripping blood, the handcuffs had cut into the skin there. Abe stalked into the room, took one look at Mitch's bleeding wrists and exited the room. A moment later, Abe returned, holding gauze which he immediately used to wrap up Mitch's wrists. Once Abe had finished his doctoring, he cradled Mitch's face, using his thumb to brush away strands of hair from his eyes.

"Why?" Abe finally asked, still holding Mitch's face with a sense of tenderness. 

"Why what?" Mitch asked, his voice barely above a whisper. It was taking all he had not to smack Abe's hand away from his face. 

"Why should I stop? What would I gain from stopping?" Abe released Mitch's face, pushing him away roughly and started towards the door.

"Wait!" Mitch lurched forward, the sharp pain of the metal of the handcuffs digging into his already cut wrists as the handcuffs held him back. "Please," Mitch croaked, his throat constricting and he struggled with the tears welling up in his throat. He was sure that if he spoke the tears would fall onto his cheeks, but he had to continue. "I'll do anything." Tears splashed onto Mitch's cheeks and the man regretted the words he had just uttered. Abe's eyes had lit up with something. Lust, Mitch realized, far too late.

"Anything?" Abe repeated, the glint still present. The man was eyeing Mitch's body up and down and Mitch resisted the urge to hug himself, wishing for some more protection from Abe's prying gaze.

"Yes," Mitch whispered and ducked his head, already feeling dirty. He wasn't sure what Abe was going to make him do, but he would bet Scott's life that he wasn't going to like it.

"I have a few ideas." Abe smirked and Mitch gulped, trying to swallow his fear. "Don't look so frightened, sweetheart, we'll have fun."

~*~

Scott came to, his back burning and his wrists burning from the rope that held him against the wooden post. The bloody belt lay abandoned next to him and Scott knew that only Mitch could be the one that could stop Abe from whipping him to his death. He only hoped that the price Mitch was forced to pay wasn't too harsh. Scott tried to shift into a position where the sharp edge of the post wasn't digging into his chest, but as he tried to lift himself, his vision swam and once more he blacked out, not to remember any of this when once again he was awakened