Begging You to Come Help

Mitch was watching the news in his hotel room. It was mostly uninteresting for politics was all they seemed to want to talk about and since Mitch was gone for four years he didn't even know who the president was. In conclusion Mitch decided that he should probably be paying attention to this but Mitch was too bored to care.

Mitch was interrupted by a knock on his door. Curiosity killed the cat, but Mitch was no cat and he went to the door.

He peeked through the peephole and was stunned by what was on the other side of the door.

A man stood there, tall, handsome and familiar. Abe stood outside Mitch's door. Mitch suddenly terrified snuck back to his bed where he cranked the volume on the T.V. until he could no longer hear the knocking on the door.

The news wasn't doing a great job at keeping his mind off the man outside his door so after a few minutes of pure torture he changed the channel until he found a SpongeBob episode.

He ripped the sheets off the bed and wrapped them around him as he sat like a child staring intently at the television screen.

~

Mitch woke up on the floor. The T.V. was still on so he must of fallen asleep watching, however how he ended up on the floor was a mystery.

Mitch went and got ready for the day. He dialed Kirstie's number, he was spending the day with her today, and headed the his door.

He stepped on the note. That's how he found it. It was a piece of paper branded with the hotel's logo, it was obviously written and folded in a hurry, the folders were uneven and there were tiny holes in the paper that only a pen could of made. Mitch stood staring at it for a few moments, thinking if he should read it or not. But He picked it up and unfolded it, curiosity getting the better of him.

Mitchie,

The letter started. Mitch almost stopped reading there, knowing who the letter was from even without the curling signature.

Why?

Mitch bit his lip, almost stopping again, but something inside him made him press on.

But it doesn't matter, I still love you.

Tears trickled down Mitch's cheeks.

And I will do anything to get you back.

Mitch cried harder and more fear dumped into him.

Please come back to me.

Mitch wanted someone, anyone, to tell him that everything was okay. But to Mitch telling someone about this was off limits. They'd want to imprison Abe and Mitch didn't want that. He didn't love Abe, but Mitch was certain that he didn't want Abe imprisoned.

I'll do anything.

Mitch believed him. Abe was not one for jokes or lies.

Abe

It was a simple signature. Only his name. Because of that Mitch shook harder. If Abe was arrogant enough to sign his name it meant he no longer cared about what could happen if he were to be found.

Mitch, after crumpling up the note and tossing it away, started to fear for his friends' lives. What if Abe went after them to get to him?

When Mitch got into Kirstie's car however, he acted as excited as he was when they planned this. No words of what had happened left his lips.

Mitch soon forgot about the crumpled note and just started enjoying his time with one of his best friends.

Neither noticed the car following them.