Needle and the Thread

Scott was tied down to a chair, his cheek bright red and a very angry Abe was pacing in front of him. 

"It's your fault!" Abe screamed, in fact that was what he had been screaming ever since he entered the room. "It's all your fault." In truth, Scott wasn't quite sure what was his fault, and after what seemed like hours of this beating, he finally cracked.

"What is my fault?" Scott roared, earning another slap to the face. 

"That Mitchie is hurt, that he had to be taken away from me because of it," Abe towered over the blond man, his eyes narrowed. "If Mitch slips through my fingers because of this, I will make sure you never see tomorrow. Do you understand?" Abe left the room, slamming the door, causing bits and pieces of the ceiling to fall. Scott was to frightened to care. Not for his own life, he could care less about that, no he was frightened for Mitch and Scott hoped that he could get free. Thats one problem with being so selfless.

~*~

Mitch woke up with a pounding headache and a hand handcuffed to a desk. There was nothing on the desk and if it weren't for the drawers, Mitch would have thought it simply to be a table. Abe was sitting on the floor next to the desk, his back against the side, fast asleep. Mitch, could barely keep his eyes open, his stomach was acting up, leaving Mitch with the persistent feeling that he was going to throw up. The light in the corner of the room was too bright, making Mitch shut his eyes. Finally he let his head rest on the desk, he was too tired to keep it up. He only hoped that his plan to show what he would do to Abe succeeded... but he couldn't remember what he had done. Or why planning to hurt himself was so important. Before Mitch could think too much however the severe pain in his head caused him to block off any thoughts and let sleep take him. 

~*~

Abe woke up and found Mitch asleep. He gazed at the man, falling deeply in love with the peaceful look that resting on the small man's lips. Abe stroked Mitch's hair away from his forehead and planted a kiss on the skin he exposed. 

"You'll see it soon, sweetheart," Abe murmured. "You'll see that we were meant to be together. Just like I do." Abe smiled down and caressed Mitch's cheek, frowning as Mitch frowned in his sleep. Mitch would see how much Abe loved him. Abe was willing to wait for the moment when Mitch was going to love him back. He was willing to wait for however long it took.