I'll be Needing Stitches

Abe wanted Mitch to be desperate, or obedient. 

"Come on Mitchie," Abe said gently and untied the rough rope from Mitch's hands and ankles, helping him stand. "We'll get you something to eat once we get you a bath." Abe handcuffed his hand to Mitch's hand, not wanting to take any risks. He had learned from foolish mistakes the first time and didn't want anything like that to happen again. He had Mitch and he never wanted to let him go. 

Abe led Mitch into the bathroom and Abe slipped the handcuff off his wrist, leaving the other still attached to Mitch.  Abe locked the bathroom door and slipped the key into the pocket of his jeans. The handcuffs were still dangling off Mitch's thin wrist. 

"Are you going to be a good boy?" Abe asked turning to the bathtub and starting to fill it with water. Mitch nodded without expression. Abe thought it was obedience and maybe it was, but in reality Mitch was acting as he was because he was terrified. So in a way it was obedience, but Mitch didn't want to be hurt. Abe had damaged his skin, broken his nose and caused blood to pour from his delicate wrists. Mitch didn't want Abe to hurt him and if the only way was to obey what Abe was saying, he would do that.

Abe's hands were on his collar now. Unbuttoning his shirt, his finger brushing his chest and Mitch did his best to not flinch away.  Once Abe finished unbuttoning his shirt he dropped it onto the ground and handcuffed his hand to the bathtub. (He had installed a bar on the edge of the tub so he would be able to do this). Abe then dropped his hands to the button on Mitch's jeans, he undid the button and unzipped them, before ordering Mitch to sit so he could pull the off his legs. Abe dropped the jeans on the floor before turning to the bathtub, stopping the steaming water before it could overflow. Abe then turned back to Mitch and ordered him to stand again. 

"Do you want bubbles, sweetheart?" Abe asked his hands pausing at the elastic of Mitch's boxers. Mitch not being able to bear the thought of being completely naked around Abe, nodded his head. Abe took his hands away and walked over to the cupboard under the sink, digging around for the bubbles he had somewhere. He found some and went to work on the bath, putting his a small layer of bubbles on the top of the water. He turned back to Mitch and slipped his boxers off of his hips and dropped it with the rest of his clothing on the bathroom floor. 

Mitch was afraid to cover himself in case it made Abe angry, so he stayed perfectly still, trying to will Abe with his mind not to look at him, but of course it didn't work and before he helped Mitch into the bath he took a few minutes to take in Mitch's body. 

Author's Note

I have put Mitch through so much shit. I am actually starting to feel bad.

~Jo