England x Male reader Thunder

Authors note- the asshat in love with a delicate flower to precious for this world aka the reader. The next country is France.
____________________________________

(Name) hid under his bed. Hearing another loud boom from outside his house. (Name) was healthy afraid of thunder storms. Ever since he was 8 years old the boy would hide under his bed. As he was feeling up it stuck with him. The only person who knew of his fear was his friend, Arthur. (Name) had a crush on Arthur ever since he meet him. Lately they haven't been hanging out. Arthur had been avoiding (Name) ever since Alfred pointed out how much they hang out.

Alfred was trying to say how they looked like they were dating. Arthur would usually be there to comfort (Name) whenever there was a storm. A louder thunder strike sounded making (Name) jump and hit his head on the bed. He helped and held his head. (Name) picked up his phone and debated whether or not to call Arthur. He sighed and dialed the British man's phone number.

After a couple of rings he heard his favourite accent speak. "Hi (nickname) I'm kind of busy right now." (Name) frowned hearing these words. "Arthur" he uttered. His voice filled with sadness. The man on the other side of the phone picked up on this. "(Name), what's wrong darling?" Another loud boom could be heard as (Name) cried out. "I-I'm scared Arthur" (Name) heard rummaging on the other side of the phone. "I'll be right over,love" Arthur softly spoke. These words calmed (Name) down as he let out a hopeful sigh. "Alright Arthur" (Name) hung up the phone and put it down.

~ Timeskip brought to you by circletine~

Arthurs pov

I walked up to (Name) s door and brought out the key he had given me. I unlocked the door and stepped in. I shut the door and took off my shoes. A sound of thunder racked the house and I heard a yelp coming from upstairs. I ran up the stairs and into (Name)s room. I looked around but saw nothing. As I was about to leave the room I heard (Name)s adorable voice. "I-I'm down here, Arthur" he whimpered out.

I walked over to the bed and looked under it. (Name) was laying hunched up in a pile of blankets. So adorable. I chuckled making my way next to him under the blankets. I grabbed his hands as I felt guilt wash over me. "I'm sorry (Name)." I gripped his hands tighter. He looked at me with his sparkling (eye colour) eyes.

"Why are you sorry?" He squeezed my hand back. "I keep avoiding you and its not right, love." I felt him shuffle at this. "It's alright at least you still talked to me kind of." He studied our intertwined hands. "This is not how I should treat someone I like" (Name) blushed at this. "W-What do you mean like?" I chuckled again. "You really are adorable,love." I let go of his hands and brought them to his face. I ran my thumb along his bottom lip. I leaned in, as I was about to kiss him another thunder strick sounded. (Name) shrieked and held onto me. I wrapped my arms around him laughing.

(Name) glared at me and blushed. 'Its now or never' I leaned in again and kissed (Name) softly. He gasped against my lips. After a few seconds I felt him kiss back. Things started to become more heated as I licked his bottom lip for entry. He parted his soft lips as I slid my tounge in. He moaned into the kiss as I explored his mouth. I trailed my hand up his shirt. I traced my hands along his curves. We both jumped as we heard a loud thunder shake the house. I hit my head on the bed. (Name) started giggling at me as I held the back of my head. "I hate thunderstorms" I mumbled looking away.

____________________________________
Authors note- this took longer then expected and I am sorry. Anyways next is the francy pants and I spell colour this way because I am Canadian. If your American and try to comment about how I spell colour you have Britain to blame.