Italy x Male reader pasta? lemon

Authors note- I am uploading this way earlier then I expected but Whatever. This is the first lemon I've written. Lmao jk I write about lemons alot.
___________________________________whinned and non safe driving

The brunette looked at the floor in horror. Pasta sauce was all over the floor. Italy's last ingredients for pasta wasted. He feel to the floor. (Name) walked into the kitchen. He noticed the Italian on the floor looking at the sauce spilled on the ground. (Name) just looked at his boyfriend, grabbed a soda from the fridge and walked out of the kitchen.

Italy got up and cleaned the sauce sniffling while he did it. (Name) walked back in soda in hand and sipping from it. "Last ingredients?" The Italian nodded still sniffling. "I got the car started lets go." Feliciano perked up and hugged his boyfriend. "Ahh I love you so much (Name) I almost could have starved to death today?" (Name) hugged feliciano back and swung him around. "Well lets go my love." The two walked out oh their house and (Name) drove them to the store.

As (Name) was driving feliciano was raving about how good the pasta would be and how he saw a cat outside the window. "(Name) there is another cat outside can we keep it?" (Name) giggled and grinned. "That is probably someone's else's cat." Italy whined and rolled down his window and started looking for another cat.

~~time skip to the store~~

Feliciano ran in to the store grabbing a cart while (Name) pulled out a list of things they needed at home. (Name) walked by feliciano as he started going through the aisles grabbing what he needed for pasta. Feliciano grabbed the list from his lover.

(Name) watched the Italian grab different foods and spices. "We don't need any more noodles." (Name) stated motioning to the boxes of spaghetti noodles and others of the sort. " we don't need anymore cake mix." Italy retorted back motioning to the cake boxes. "Well shoot you got me." (Name) said giving a quick kiss to felicianos cheek and lips. Feliciano grabbed the last item and they proceeded to the check out. They paid for the things before leaving and putting them away in the car.

As feliciano got into the drivers side (Name) pouted and walked to the other side and handing feliciano the keys. As they drove back home Italy felt (Name) caress his inner thigh. "(Name)" Italy whined and tried shifting his legs differently so he could concentrate on the road.

As he pulled into the drive way they started putting the groceries in the kitchen. As Italy closed the door he felt (Name)s hands slither into his pants. Tugging at his underwear trying to get it off. (Name) grasped feliciano as he gasped at the feeling of it. "(Name)~" Italy moaned out. "Feli" (Name) whispered into his lovers ear. (Name) picked up motion stroking felicianos dick faster causing him to moan out. (Name) stuck two fingers into Italy's mouth. He coated them with saliva before inserting them into the Italian.

Italy moaned out when he felt the finger inside him. (Name) inserted another finger as his other hand started to become more sloppy. The italian panted and moaned out his lovers name. "Feli i can't take it." (Name) breathed out scissoring his fingers inside Italy. " I want you (Name). " Italy stated moaning aloud. (Name) tools out his fingers and took off his pants and boxers. He put some of his saliva on the tip before slowly inserting it into Italy's entrance.

The two moaned out in pleasure. (Name) started to thrust into his lover. Feliciano moaned out as he jerked himself off. (Name) kissed Feliciano as he started to pick up his pace. He trusted his hips harder into the italian. Feliciano couldn't take anymore and came in his hand. A few more thrusts and (Name) came inside Italy as they both slumped to the floor. Both breathing heavily and holding each other. Feliciano pecked his lovers forehead and laid his head on (Name)s chest.
____________________________________
Authors note- holy shit thanks for 400+ reads you guys are super cool.