Okcalmdown x male reader ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

Authors note- this is for fun plz no hate (the real update isn't till Saturday)
______________________________

(Name) stood by the cherry blossom trees. "I hope my senpai will come." He thought aloud. "(Name)-kun I am here." A strong yet soothing womanly voice came from behind. "Ah senpai!" (Name) said surprised. Dawn wrapped her arms around the smaller boi. "I am sorry (Name)-kun I did not mean for you to be startled." Dawn said . (Name) blushed before letting out a sigh. He was content with just staying in the strong arms of his senpai. "I got your letter was there anything that you needed my awásis?" Dawn said letting go of (Name). "Ah I wanted to tell you something." (Name) said blushing like Germany does when around Italy.(you know its true don't deny) Dawn nodded waiting for (Name) to speak. "I really like you as more then friends." (Name) said. "I feel the same way (Name)-kun." Dawn said bringing (Name) in for a hug. "I also feel a connection with you." (Name) said. "I'm glad that you have accepted me as your mother." Dawn said. "What!" (Name) said. "You honor me by placing your trust in me." Dawn said. "Although by such a setting it would have seemed you were going to confess your undying love to me." Dawn said letting out a chuckle. "Uh okay I'm just gonna leave now." (Name) said. "Okay be good my awásis!" Dawn said. (Name) walked away and sighed. "What did I expect from such an airhead?" He said. (Name) stumbled into another person. They dropped their books and scurried to pick them up. "I'm sorry about that I didn't see you there. Here let me help you." (Name) said. "Oh its okay no one ever sees me anyway." The other boi said. "That's sad but I saw you, my names (Name)." (Name) said picking up the last book. "Thank you my name is Matthew." Matthew said smiling shyly. "YEY YOU GET THAT DICK!" Dawn yelled. "Oh my god!" (Name) replied. "I have to go bring these somewhere but it was nice meeting you." Matthew said. "Yeah it was nice meeting you too." (Name) said.

______________________________
Authors note- I think I forgot to make a April fools one so here it is in July.

Awásis is Cree for child