Prussia x male reader camping

Authors note- if you people ever need anyone to talk too I'm here for you
______________________________

(Name) attempted to get everything packed into the e back of their trunk. "Are you sure we shouldn't take a dog." Gilbert groaned holding onto his beloved pet. "Gilbert what if (pet name) gets off its leash and runs away?" (Name) said. "Or what f there is an axe wielding maniac." (Name) continued. "Then why are we going if you think there is. Wait are your dad's trying to come over?" Gilbert said standing up. "Okay yes that's the reason I wanna go." (Name) said. "Okay damn let's go right now." Gilbert said grabbing the rest of their things. "WHERE DO THESE GO." Gilbert said. "Why are you freaking out so much." (Name) said. "Your parents might have walked in one me mastubating." Gilbert said throwing the bags in the back. (Name) burst out laugjing falling to the ground. " Gilbert oh my god!" (Name) said in-between his laughs. "Whatever I'm still awesome." Gilbert said. "Suuuuuuuure, let's just go." (Name) said opening the trunk door and getting in. "Why do I have to drive first?" Gilbert complained. "If you dot want to then we can let my dad's stay over for the weekend." (Name) said. "Touché." Gilbert said getting in.

~~tineskip brought to you by Disney ~~

"GILBERT KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE GOSH DARNROAD!" (Name) screamed. "KESESESESESE THERE'S NO STOPPING ME NOW (NAME)!" Gilbert yelled back. "STOP THE TRUCK YOU
OVERSIZED SEX TOY!" (Name) yelled. Gilbert didnt slow down the truck

~~timeskip of getting sued by Disney TM for say Disney~~

"Um yeah can I get a large coffee and... what did you want?" Gilbert said. "Oreo mcflurry." (Name) replied. "And a Oreo mcflurry." Gilbert said. "Okay that'll be 4.77." The worker said. Gilbert drove to the window and handed them the change. He grabbed the coffee and mcflurry. "Thanks." (Name) said. "Why do you say thank you to everyone." Gilbert asked as he pulled away from the McDonalds. "Because I ain't a rude little shit like you." (Name) replied. "I'm taller then you." Gilbert said.

~~timeskip of more time skip~~

"IM A BOSS ASS BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH IM A BOSS ASS-" "SHUT UP GILBERT!" (Name) said throwing a flashlight at him. "Well im sorry my music is better than yours." Gilbert said turning down the sound. "We're almost there anyways. Take a left and park." (Name) instructed. "Okay let's set up the tent and sleep." Gilbert said. "Or maybe we could fool around." Gilbert said leaning towards (Name). (Name) blushed and pushed Gilbert back in his seat. "Maybe when we're not in the woods. Having sex in a forest has lead to many people dying." (Name) said getting out. "First you take to me outside and now you dont allow me to have sex." Gilbert groaned. "Why don't you go masturbate in a bush or something?" (Name) said pulling out the tent. "You wanna watch?"Gilbert said teasingly. "You wanna know what I really want to watch you do." (Name) replied. "You bet baby." Gilbert said. "It would be great great if I could watch you set up the tent." (Name) said. "Your a tease." Gilbert said. "Only for you, baby" (Name) said sticking out his tongue. Gilbert walked over to (Name) and held onto him from behind. "I love you." Gilbert said kissing (Name)s cheek. "I love me too Gilbert." (Name) said turning to kiss Gilbert.

______________________________
Authors note- this was late because I had to attend a funeral for someone who took their own life