2p Spain x male reader truth or dare

Authors note- have you heard of the new pirate movie? It's rated arrr.
______________________________

Lime/lemon idk

(Name) knocked on his friends door waiting for an answer. "Frin open up I know your home." (Name) yelled. "Good job you know I'm home. Now leave." Frin replied opening the door. "Why would you want me to go if you opened the door?" (Name) teased. "Well maybe I'm hungry." Frin replied. "Was that a cannibal thing or oh my gosh how did I not get it." (Name) said. "Whatever I'm going to my room." Frin replied. "I'll be there soon I just wanna grab your goldfish crackers." (Name) said running to the kitchen. "Stop eating all my food." Frin yelled. "Why it's not like your going to eat them." (Name) said walking into his room. "Yeah sure I but things to no eat them." Frin said. "Who knows maybe you do." (Name) said shrugging. He sat down on the floor eating his goldfish. "Wanna play truth or dare?" (Name) asked looking at the other male. "Sure why not." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Okay I'll go first! Truth or dare?" (Name) said. "Dare." Frin replied. "I dare you to eat a crayon." (Name) cheered throwing Frin one. Frin sighed taking bites of the crayon. "That was horrible in every single way possible. Now truth or dare?" Frin said glaring at (Name). "Dare."(Name) giggled covering his mouth. "I dare you to tell a good joke." Frin said. "But all my jokes are go-" "no." Frin said making (Name) pout. "Why did the chicken cross the road?" (Name) said. "(Name) no." "To get to the idiots house. Hey Frin knock knock." (Name) said smiling. "Who's there?" "The chicken." (Name) said. "Alright that one wasn't as shitty as your others." Frin said chuckling to himself. "Okay Frin-chan." (Name) cheered. "Don't call me that you weeb." He said crossing his arms. "Truth or dare?" (Name) repeated. "Truth." Frin said. "Is it true you think I'm the greatest?" (Name) said. "Nope." Frin replied. "Wow that hurt." (Name) said. "You'll get over it." Frin shrugged. "Well I can't argue with that." (Name) said. "So what'll it be truth or dare?" Frin asked. "Dare!" (Name) said. "I dare you to suck my dick." Frin said smirking. "Wow no chill." (Name) said. "Well if it makes you feel any better I drink pineapple juice." Frin said smugly. "What does pineapple juice have to do with anything." (Name) said. "Oh shit wait.... Your a pervert." (Name) said. "You bet I am." Frin said. "Alright then drop your pants" (Name) asked. "Wait are serious about this?" Frin asked "yeah I am" (Name) said blushing. "Well I guess we have been dating for awhile." Frin said as (Name) moved closer to him and unzipped his pants. "Hold on." Frin said standing up and removing his pants and underwear. He sat back down in his chair. (Name) gulped and looked up at Frin. "If you don't want to do this you don't have to." Frin said. "I'm going to do this." (Name) said grasping the shaft. "Do what.~" Frin teased. "Are we forgetting what I have in my hand." (Name) said moving his hand. "Hey we're all friends here." Frin said. (Name) blushed and leaned in taking the tip into his mouth. Frin groaned as (Name) took more into his mouth. (Name) stopped when he couldn't fit anymore and brought himself back to the tip. He repeated the process faster adding his tongue as well. (Name) brought Frins dick out of his mouth swirling his tongue on the tip as he pumped his shaft. "Damn (Name)." Frin groaned. (Name) brought Frin back into his mouth sucking on his dick. Frin pulled on (Name)s hair making him moan. The vibrations from (Name)s mouth jolted Frin causing him to push down on (Name) head and releasing in his mouth. (Name) gave a surprised yelp and pulled off. Be swallowed as Frin recovered. "Have I ever told you how much I love your eyes." Frin said. "No you haven't." (Name) said blushing. "Well they looked even better while you wer-" "shut up" (Name) said trowing a few crackers at Frin. "Alright geeze!" He said laughing.

______________________________
Authors note- my friend used to tell me dead baby jokes.