Iceland x male reader puns

Authors note- *flirty eyebrow wiggle*
______________________________

Emil walked into the classroom sitting down next to (Name). "Hey Emily." (Name) greeted. "It's Emil not Emily." Emil pouted. "Hey wanna go graffiti the school later." (Name) whispered. "What was that I heard." The teacher yelled from their desk. "Is he talking to me?" (Name) whispered. "Why are you whispering?" Emil said. "You don't plan a murder out loud and I don't plan illegal activities out loud." (Name) muttered. "Alright then." Emil said rolling his eyes. "Hey roll heads not eyes am I right ladies." (Name) said. "Yo what's going on with my 2nd and 10th favourite classmates." Anderson yelled out sitting behind (Name). "Please don't talk to my boyfriend. And you don't need to yell you know we are right here." Emil said. The three said in silence till someone finally spoke. "So anyway Anderson wanna go graffiti the school." (Name) whispered. "Why are you whispering." Anderson whispered back. "Cause it's top secret." (Name) replied. "What is?" Anderson said. Emil face palmed and groaned as (Name) explained again. As (Name) finished Anderson stood up and waved. "Well I'm going to go sit with Gilbert. Oh yeah and Emil hates puns see ya." Anderson yelled walking away from the two. "The one thing I told him not to tell you." Emil muttered out. "You dont like puns?" (Name) questioned looking at Emil. "They are annoying and useless. I don't see how anyone could like them." Emil complained. "That's because you listen to them not hear them. Unless they're on paper. But then they'd be tearable." (Name) laughed as Emil glared at the ground. "What your Iceland aren't you these should be cool enough for you." (Name) said. "That one didn't even make sense." Emil said staring at (Name). "You know ice is cool and stuff" (Name) explained. "That was a very bad pun then." Emil retorted. "I guess you could say it was a pun-ishment." (Name) laughed out. "Oh wow look at that the bell rang time to do work." Emil said opening his binder. "But the bell didn't even ring." (Name) replied. The bell rang as (Name) finished. "Spoke too soon." (Name) said looking at his binder. "Teacher I have to leave." (Name) said. "Why do you have to leave Mr (last name)?" The teacher replied walking to the board. "I'm allergic to learning." (Name) replied. "The awesome me is also allergic to learning." Gilbert yelled from the back row.

~~time skip sponsored by subway sort of~~

(Name) and Emil walked out of their class. "Yay it's food time." (Name) yelled dragging Emil to a classroom to eat. "Wow this class is almost as empty as my stomach." (Name) said laughing. "Now I've been thinking of many puns to tell you." (Name) said clapping his hands. "No." Emil said. "No need to be so cold about it." (Name) said giggling. "There's hardly any snow in Iceland why do you have these snow puns." Emil groaned out. (Name) shrugged and leaned in towards Emil. "Hey I found flowers." (Name) said pulling a tulip out of his bag." Why do you have that?" Emil asked. "Do you wanna kiss it." (Name) said holding the flower next to Emil. "No why would I want to kiss a tulip." Emil said. "You know cause two lips are better then one." (Name) said giggling. "(Name) if you don't stop right now I will snap your neck." Emil said glaring at (Name). "Wow that's really icy of you." (Name) giggled out. Emil stood up and started walking away. "Hey wait Emil come on you know im joking." (Name) said walking towards him. Emil stopped and looked at (Name). "Okay bear with me now." (Name) said trying to explain. "But (Name)." Emil pulled (Name) close towards him. "I see no bears with you." Emil whispered. "Wow that's was unbearable." (Name) said laughing. Emil sighed kissing (Name)s cheek.

______________________________
Authors note- I'm just a teenage dirtbag.