Korea x Male reader

Authors note- when I was younger I would go on omegle and be gamzee.
______________________________

Lemon

"(Name) please I just don't like them." Imu said. "What do you mean you dont like seventeen? They have good music and the boys are super cute!" (Name) squealed.

"I just happen to like good music and good people." Imu muttered. "Imu they're music is good and they're cute and nice people." (Name) said.

"Besides have you even seen Woozi or Jungkook! They are sooooooo cute how could you not like them." (Name) said. "Woozi is small and Jungkook is tall." Imu said.

"That's your argument for it." (Name) said. "Well I don't really pay attention to them." Imu said. "How they're literally everywhere." (Name) said.

"Drugs are also everywhere." Imu said crossing his arms. "Yeah but Imu seventeen is a good band while drugs can kill you." (Name) said.

Imu sighed and picked (Name) up. "Imu what're you doing?" (Name) asked. Imu took (Name) up the stairs and threw him on the bed. "Imu?" (Name) asked.

"Seventeen can be whatever you said but can they make you feel the way I do." Imu said as he got ontop of (Name). Imu moved his hands up (Name)s shirt.

(Name) shivered whimpering as he closed his eyes. Imu lifted up (Name)s shirt taking it off. He slipped his hands under (Name)s underwear and took them off.

"Imu." (Name) breathed out. Imu chuckled and rubbed the inner part of (Name)s thigh. He leaned down and placed kisses onto (Name)s lips.

"Your super cute." Imu said bringing his hand to pump (Name)s member. (Name) moaned out as Imu kissed his lips more. "Your so nice." Imu said. Imu increased his pace smoothing his thumb over (Name)s tip.

"I love hearing you sing." Imu said. He kissed (Name)s lips and neck. (Name) moaned out and he came onto Imu's hand. Imu sat up and walked over to their dresser grabbing a bottle.

He walked back over to (Name) moving him. (Name) now sat on top of Imus lap. Imu kissed and nibbled on (Name)s neck as he poured some lube onto his fingers.

(Name) moaned as he felt a finger enter him. Imu leaned up and nibbled on (Name)s earlobe. (Name) let out a breathy moan as Imu entered more fingers.

"Imu I want you." (Name) said. Imu smirked and took his fingers out. He lined his dick up next to (Name)s entrance pushing in slowly.

When he felt the head enter he thrusted in the rest of the way. (Name) groaned as Imu dug his nails into his hips. He started to thrust at a soft pace only to speed up a few seconds later.

Imu left bite marks on (Name)s neck and collarbone. "Harder!" (Name) moaned out tugging on Imus hair.

Imu complied thrusting in at a harder pace. (Name) moaned louder as Imu jerked him off while the other hand stayed in his hip.

(Name) moaned and started to scratch at Imus back. (Name) called out as Imu hit his prostate. Imu groaned out making sure to hit the spot again.

"Imu!" (Name) moaned as he came. Imu smirked as continued to thrust. He bit into (Name)s neck cumming inside him.

______________________________
Authors note- I really love Woozi.