Switzerland x Male Reader secrets

Authors note- I got my wife into hetalia just like I dragged her into the Steven universe fandom. I regret nothing.
____________________________________

(Name) stared at the screen trying to concentrate on the game. He was playing the sims and didn't plan to stop anytime soon. "(Name) what are you still doing up? It's past 3, shouldn't you be sleeping?" His roommate Basch yelled from the doorway. "Nope I have no classes tomorrow. So I plan to mess my sleeping schedule up." (Name) replied glancing over to Basch then the video game.

"(Name) I will shut that thing of if you don't go to sleep." Basch said rudely. (Name) thought his options over. "Well alright on one condition." (Name) said saving then shutting off the system. " Ich liebe dich , aber das ist zu viel*." Basch uttered then sighed. "Alright what is it." He said annoyed.

"Okay first what did you say cause it sounded hot. Second you have to lay with me." (Name) said wiggling his eyebrows. "What I said was none of your business." Basch said bashfully. [I'm not even sorry] An awkward silence went through the room before (Name) started giggling.

"What is it?" Basch asked glaring down at (Name). "Is it a yes or no?" (Name) said raising his eyebrow. Basch thought for a moment. "I guess if it means you'll sleep." He muttered, annoyed that he had to do it. "Well at least I'm not asking you for sex." (Name) said getting up. "(Name) don't do what your going do." Basch said staring at (Name).

(Name) threw himself down onto the bed, he bounced up and fell again. "God dammit (Name), your going to wreck your bed like that. " I don't even care." (Name) said burying his face in the pillow. Basch walked over to the bed and laid down. He tried to set comfortable but failed. "Yo Basch wanna tell secrets?" (Name) whispered looking over at Basch.

"Only if you never tell anyone." Basch replied turning to face (Name). (Name snorted and giggled. "Don't worry I got your Bach." He said bursting out into laughter. "Geeze what are you five." Basch replied regretting his decision already. "I'm gonna go get something."(Name) said getting out of bed. " alright. " Basch muttered watching (Name) leave.

"Don't worry I'll be basch." (Name) said giggling at his own joke again. Basch sat up deciding to wait for (Name). He brought out his phone and texted Austria. "I am here." (Name) said bursting into the room wearing a cape. "What are you doing?" Basch said looking up. He put his phone on the side table before paying attention to (Name).

"My first secret is....." (Name) blushed and went under the covers. "I always wear a cape when you aren't here. I sometimes pretend to fly with it on. That's how I got the scrape on my knee." (Name) said showing Basch his knee. Basch tried not to laugh. "Well once I went over to Austria's for lunch juat to save money." He responded.

"That's hardly a secret." (Name) whinned. Basch shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "I once ate something off the ground that was on there for more then 3 seconds." (Name) said laying down. "I like a stupid person who doesn't know how to take care of themselves." Basch said, his face flustered. "Is it Prussia?" (Name) asked sounding a bit sad.

"No! No why would you think that?" Basch said sitting up and glaring at (Name). "Heck I don't know." (Name) said smiling. "What are you smiling about?" Basch questioned as he poked (Name)s cheek. "Anyways another secret is.." (Name) flushed and tried to keep a straight face. "I have a crush on my roommate." (Name) blurted out before covering his face.

It took Basch a few seconds to comprehend what (Name) just said. It clicked and he blushed. "Really?" Basch asked. (Name) nodded his head then looked up. "Your not weirded ou-" Basch slammed his lips onto (Name)s before he could finish his sentence. (Name)s eyes widened before he softened into the kiss.

Basch pulled out away looking at (Name). (Name) touched his lips and smiled. "Does this mean we're dating?" (Name) said. Basch shrugged and laid down. "Can we do it again?" (Name) asked leaning on Basch. "Tomorrow, you kept me up till 4 let me sleep (Name)." Basch said rolling over on his side.

"You promise?" (Name) said laying down. "I promise (Name) now go to sleep." Basch responded trying to go to sleep. "Okay but what if you forget?" (Name) asked. "Then you will remind me. Now go to sleep (Name)." Basch hissed out. The two fell asleep but not without (Name) sneaking a cheek kiss.

Ich liebe dich , aber das ist zu viel* I love you but this is too much
____________________________________
Authors note- my wife once kept me up till 4 playing sims. Then we didn't fall asleep till 4:20. So thanks for that hunnybuns.