werewolf! Romano x male reader woof woof

Authors note- am I a milf
______________________________

"Yeah but listen to me. I need to cuddle." Lovino said trying to move away (Name)s papers. "Lovino you know I have to work." (Name) said.

"I need my cuddles before I go." Lovino said. "Where you going?" (Name) asked. "Full moon dumb butt." Lovino said. "Well damn come into my arms puppy." (Name) said holding onto Lovino.

"(Name) can you not." Lovino said poking (Name)s face. "Calm down cutie you know its a joke." (Name) said kissing the top of Lovinos head.

"My big werewolf boyfriend, bet all the twilight fans hate me." (Name) said kissing Lovinos for head. "Bet they wish they could have a cute werewolf boyfriend just like me." (Name) said kissing Lovino nose.

"You talk too much." Lovino said kissing (Name). "Do you love me when I'm annoying?" (Name) asked. "I love you best when your annoying. But your always annoying." Lovino said. (Name) smiled and blushed.

"Do you love me when I'm mad." Lovino asked. "Whenever your mad is when your the cutest and I can't help but fall even more in love with you." (Name) said.

"Its going to be midnight soon." Lovino said. "Will you still love me when I'm a monster?" Lovino said. "You could never be a monster. But I still love you when your a werewolf. With your cute ears and your cute tail." (Name) said.

"I love you." Lovino said walking over to the back door. "I love you too." (Name) said. "You sure you don't wanna come inside. Its going to be cold out tonight." (Name) said.

"I'm sure I would want to mess up the basement again." Lovino said. "Well alright but make sure not to scratch up the door again please." (Name) said.

"Yeah I'll try. Is the spare key still under the plant." Lovino asked. "Yep its still there." (Name) replied. "Well alright I'll see you in the morning then." Lovino said.

~~timeskip of the fact that werewolves aren't supposed to have control of what happens~~

(Name) rolled over and drapped his arm over the bed only to feel Lovinos back. He opened his eyes to look at him.

"Morning buttface." Lovino said. "Your not tired?" (Name) asked. "No I was too busy looking at your dumb cute face to fall asleep." Lovino said.

"Well I'm sorry that my dumb cute face kept you from sleeping." (Name) said kissing Lovino. "Well it did and you should be sorry." Lovino replied.

______________________________
Authors note- I broke our teapot and my wife won't talk to me