America x male reader halloween lemon

Authors note- HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN
____________________________________

Lemon

America watched (Name) as he handed out candy. "Why are we handing out the candy?" Alfred exclaimed as he saw the candy leave into the children's bags. "Well maybe if we bought more candy you could have some too." (Name) exclaimed closing the door. "Well can I get some kisses instead?" Alfred said wiggling his eyebrows. (Name) walked over too the other male sitting down on his lap. "You know kids are starting to go home." (Name) whispered grinding his hips against Alfred's. (Name) giggled as Alfred kissed his neck. He moaned as he felt Alfreds teeth brush against his skin.

(Name) started to take of his shirt. He leaned in and kissed Alfred running his fingers through his dirty blond locks. Alfred ran his hands down (Name)s curves. He ran his hands along (Name)s chest. They both jumped as they heard knocking on the door. "I've got it!" Alfred said getting up. (Name) threw on his shirt. (Name) sat there as he heard the kids talking and Alfred complimenting their costumes. (Name) giggled as he heard Alfred say he was dressed as a hero.

Alfred gave them candy and shut the door. He returned to the couch and he popped a candy in his mouth. "Really." (Name) said Looking at the candy. "You want a taste?" Alfred teased and stuck out his tounge. (Name) leaned in and stole it. "Hey!" Alfred yelled as (Name) chewed the candy. (Name) giggled as Alfred laughed. Alfred grabbed (Name) and carried him bridal style. He threw him up and caught him.

He carried him to their bedroom and threw him on the bed. (Name) giggled as he bounced on the bed. "So dude We still have candy." Alfred said crawling on top of (Name). (Name) giggled and brushed his lips against Alfred's. "(Name)" Alfred whispered in his ear. "Yeah" (Name) whispered back. "Why are we whispering.
?" Alfred whispered making (Name) laugh. Alfred leaned down and started to leave bite marks down (Name)s chest and above his pants. Alfred got up and took off his shirt and pants. (Name) followed taking off pants.
Alfred towered over (Name). Alfred ground hips causing (Name) to moan. Alfred reached into (Name)s boxers causing him to gasp. "Alfred" (Name) moaned out. "(Name)" Alfred groaned. He wrapped his fingers around (Name)s shaft. He started to pump his hand. (Name) moaned aloud grabbing a fistful of the blankets. Alfred leaned down and connected their lips. Alfred pumped his hand faster. With a few more pumps (Name) came in Alfred's hand. Alfred brought up his hand and licked his hand clean. (Name) huffed as Alfred grabbed a bottle from the nightstand.

"(Name) I need you." Alfred breathed out, face flushed. He opened the bottle and squirted some onto his fingers. He snuck his fingers into (Name)s entrance. (Name) groaned out at the feeling. Alfred inserted two more fingers. (Name) moaned aloud as Alfred stretched his fingers. He took out his fingers and readied himself at (Name)s entrance. (Name) groaned out at the feeling of Alfred entering him. Alfred thrusted his hips as they both moaned. (Name) held onto Alfred's shoulders. (Name) thrusted himself onto Alfred. Groaning out Alfred grabbed (Name)s hips. He thrusted and hit (Name)s prostate causing the (hair colour) male to scream out in ecstasy.

(Name) moaned out and came on his chest. Alfred groaned at the feeling of (Name) tightening around him. He thrusted himself inside and came. Alfred pulled out and kissed (Name)s cheek. (Name) shuddered at the feeling of Alfred's cum slipping out of him. Alfred rolled over and his under the covers. "Someone has to clean this up." He groaned out. (Name) laughed and tried to move. "Can't move can't move." (Name) giggled out and stuck his tounge out. "Later then" Alfred said cuddling up to (Name).
____________________________________
Authors note- hello it is me I'm not sure how many I might do today.