England x Male reader Asshat

Authors note- would you punch a toddler for a million dollars. Cause I would.
____________________________________

(Name) knocked on Alfred's door waiting for him to answer. The door opened and (Name) smiled only to groan. "What are you doing here Arthur?" (Name) said annoyed. Arthur furrowed his eyebrows but replied. "Alfred invited all of us to watch some movies, asshat." Arthur stated walking back in.

(Name) walked in only to be tackle hugged by Italy [now you know how equius felt]. "Hello Italy." (Name) said patting his back. "(Name) its been such a long time. How are you?" Italy said embracing (Name). "Italy you saw him two days ago." Germany yelled from the couch.

"I'm good how are you Italy?" (Name) asked looking around the room. "I'm good but I wanna get this movie marathon going." Italy exclaimed dragging (Name) to a couch. "Where's Alfred?" (Name) asked. "He said something about-" Arthur replied before he was cut off.

"Shut up you black sheep of Europe." (Name) said throwing a book nearby at him. "Wow rude you don't have to be such an asshat all the time!" Arthur yelled. The two bickered as everyone watched. "Should we stop them?" Russia asked looking at China. "I'm not sure." China replied.

Alfred walked into the room as the two started getting physical. "Hey dudes who's ready for these cool as hell movies?" Alfred emphasised. (Name) and Arthur quickly went back to their seats. The movie started as everyone went quiet.

~~time skip of me wanting to be a mongoose ~~

"Wow that was boring." (Name) stated stretching. All of the countries were shaking. "(Name) how could you not be afraid! I'm traumatized!" Italy cried out holding onto Germany. "Probably cause I'm 20% cooler than you guys." (Name) said getting up. "See ya guys later." (Name) said walking to the door.

"(Name) I'm walking with you." England said getting up and walking to the door. "Bullshit." (Name) said putting on his shoes. "We live in the same direction and I'm not walking alone." Arthur said putting on his shoes as well. "Why didn't you drive then?" (Name) said opening the door.

"I live a couple blacks away why would I drive if I'm close." Arthur retorted. "Whatever then." (Name) said steeling out into the cool air. "Wow this air is almost as cold as your heart." Arthur muttered. "What was that?" (Name) said turning behind him and looking at England. "Nothing." Arthur said walking to beside (Name).

"You wanna hold hands?" (Name) said blushing. "What was that!?" Arthur said blushing. "I said look at the sand." (Name) said walking faster. Arthur paused before hurrying to catch up to (Name). "There is no sand." Arthur said. "Well there is you just have bad eyesight." (Name) said face flushing again.

"You probably have bad eyesight. Don't you wear glasses." Arthur said looking over at (Name). (Name) scoffed put continued down the sidewalk. They crossed two roads and came to Arthur's block. "Well we're almost there." Arthur stated. "You know its getting late out maybe you should stay over." Arthur said, his face flushed red.

(Name) shrugged his shoulders and looked up at the sky. "Wanna date?" (Name) said turning back to look at Arthur. "D-Date?" Arthur said blushing. (Name) nodded and continued walking to Arthurs house. "I thought you hated me?" Arthur said following behind (Name).

"No your just annoying and vulgar. But I like you for some odd reason. You never forget me and always make sure I'm doing well. When I was injured you where there beside me the entire time." (Name) said smiling softly. "You were asleep!" Arthur stated remembering the time when (Name) was in the hospital.

"No I just laid still and kept my eyes closed." (Name) said chuckling. Arthur blushed and hit (Name)s shoulder, he continued to walk to his house. "What the heck was that for. Geeze thanks for ruining the moment." (Name) said running to walk beside him.

They came to Arthurs house. Arthur unlocked the door and stepped inside. He turned to (Name) spoke. "Are you going to stay the night of not?" Arthur said. (Name) smiled and walked inside.

____________________________________
Authors note- I just realized teens read this book. Don't do drugs and stay in school.