2p! Canada x male reader Late night

Authors note- I fell down the stairs and laid there till I realized I fell. Here's a teaser of what's coming btw
______________________________

LEMON kinda yey.

(Name) laid his hands on his ears to block out the noise. Matthieu Glared daggers at the ceiling wishing they didn't live in an apartment.

(Name) and Matthieu tried to ignore the sounds of the neighbors having sex.  "Geeze how long have they been going at it." Matthieu said.

(Name) giggled And rolled over onto Matthieu.  "Geeze yourself cutie." (Name) giggled out. Matthieu looked at (Name) and smirked. "What are you smirking at?" (Name) asked.

"Nothing just wondering if I can make you moan as loudly as they are." Matthieu said grinning at (Name)s reaction. "You pervert." (Name) replied hiding his face on Matthieus chest.

Matthieu hummed in response and ran his fingers down (Name)s back grabbing his butt. (Name) shivered and let out a sigh. "You are a perv." (Name) said. "Only for you." Matthieu muttered.

He flipped their bodies so he was in top of (Name). Matthieu brought his hand down tracing his fingers down (Name) stomach to his boxers. Matthieu teasingly removed the underwear slowly.

(Name) let out a shaky breath and looked up at Matthieu. Matthieu smirked and leaned towards (Name). (Name) leaned in kissing Matthieu and capturing him in a heated kiss.

Matthieu squeezed the (Name)s thighs grinding himself against (Name)s body. (Name) let out a low moan into the kiss. He brought his hands up to tangle them into the blonde locks of his lover.

Matthieu let out a growl brining his hands to (Name)s hips. The two parted for air and huffed out. Matthieu dug his nails into (Name)s hips causing the other to cry out.

Matthieu muttered out an apology. He moved to (Name)s neck sucking and biting gently on one of his previous love bites. Matthieu moved and stopped to take off his boxers.

He grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand. He opened the bottle and squirted some on his fingers. Matthieu glanced up at (Name) and took in the beautiful sight of his lust filled boyfriend.

Matthieu leaned over and kissed his cute boyfriend inserting his  two fingers inside (Name). (Name) threw his arms over Matthieus shoulders pulling him closer.

Matthieu rubbed his erection against (Name)s. Matthieu brought his fingers out and slowly inserted himself into (Name). (Name) bit into his hand trying to hide his noise of discomfort.

Matthieu groaned out as he slid the fest of the way in. (Name) let out a low moan as Matthieu cautiously thrusted himself in and out. (Name) moaned clawing at Matthieu's back craving more from the other.

Matthieu speed up thrusting himself in with more force. (Name) called out as Matthieu brought his hand down pumping (Name)s shaft. Matthieu leaned down and left kisses and bites down (Name)s neck and collarbone.

(Name) released into Matthieu's hand and both of their stomachs. Matthieu came after (Name) releasing inside the (hair colour) male and pulled out. The two breathed out as Matthieu moved to his side.

"Oh hey they stopped." Matthieu pointed out. "Well we can sleep now so that's great." (Name) replied snuggling closer to Matthieu. "How could I sleep if you look so adorable?" Matthieu said kissing (Name)s nose.

"We are not going to have sex twice tonight." (Name) retorted. "So some other night?" Matthieu whispered nipping at (Name)s ear. "Oh my god you pervert." (Name) muttered.

~~timeskip finally sponsored by the Krusty Krab~~

(Name) answered the door to find the neighbors. "Hi can I help you with something?" (Name) asked looking at the two. "Can you two keep it down at night? It's hard to sleep with hearing you two at night." The male said.

Matthieu walked over only wearing his jeans. "What's going on?" He said looking at (Name) then at the neighbors. "They want us to keep it down at night." (Name) said.

"How down are we talking. To the floor cause its kinda dirty." Matthieu said laughing at his own bad joke. "I am sorry you had to hear that but yes we will try to keep it down." (Name) reassured over Matthieu's laughing in the background.

______________________________
Authors note- I am crying over gravity falls ending. I'm a grown women what am I doing.