Australia x male reader im at soup

Authors note- oh gosh what have I done. And guess who's back
____________________________________

(Name) picked up his phone and dialed his boyfriends number. The phone rang and Name heard a click. "Hello." The (Name) said. "Hey what's up." Australia replied. "I need your help, can you come over?" (Name) said.

"I can't I'm buying clothes." The male said looking down the aisle. "Alright well hurry up and come over here." (Name) said looking at the couch in the truck. "But I can't find them." Ralph said walking down the aisle.

(Name) glared at his phone. "What do you mean you can't find them?" (Name) said. "I can't find them there's only soup." Ralph stated picking up a soup can. "What do you mean there's only soup?!" (Name) retorted.

"It means there's only soup." Ralph said shrugging his shoulders and walking more. "Well then get out of the soup aisle!" (Name) yelled walking into their new house.

"Alright you don't have to shout at me." Ralph stated jogging into the next aisle. "(Name) there's more soup." Ralph said peering down the aisle. "What do you mean there's more soup?" (Name) said as he tried to stay calm.

"There's just more soup." Ralph said looking at all the soup cans. "Go into the next aisle." (Name) said snapping. Ralph did as told and looked down the aisle. "There's still soup." He stated walking to the next aisle.

"Where are you right now?" (Name) asked almost throwing his cup down on the ground in rage. "I'm at soup." Ralph said looking at the sections of the store.

"What do you mean your at soup?" (Name) said to confused to be mad. "I mean I'm at soup." Ralph said getting to the last aisle. "What store are you in?" (Name) asked.

"I'm at the soup store." Ralph stated calmly. (Name) threw his cup down. "Why are you buying clothes at the coup store?!" (Name) yelled. "Let me live!" Ralph yelled back getting stares from strangers.

____________________________________
Authors note- Im going back to my old update schedule. Oh yeah and I was in a car accident which I why I haven't been uploading.
-w-