America x male reader raising grace

Authors note- I can't think of other countries to do so just start suggesting some. If I've already done it but you want another I will happily write it.
____________________________________

(Name) glared at the annoying American. He glared back at (Name) but had his middle finger up. "Your a jerk Alfred." (Name) said. The two had hated each other since they meet. "Alright class today I have something special planned for us." The teacher said clapping her hands together.

"Right back at ya (Name)." Alfred said. "Today we will be raising robot babies." She said sounding excited. "I will set you up into two pairs and you will spend time with each other and raise the baby for a night." The teacher said pulling out some boxes with the babies inside.

"Okay now I will read off your names and you and your partner will come up and grab a baby." She said. The teacher called out some of the classmates names. " (Name) and Alfred." She read out. (Name) groaned and stood up from his seat. "Do I have to be with him" (Name) said pointing at Alfred. "Same." Alfred said.

"You don't have to but I will have to fail you." The teacher said giving (Name) the baby. (Name) held it in his arms and handed it to Alfred. "I don't want it." Alfred said trying to hand it back. "I'm not holding that thing." (Name) said stepping away to go sit down. Alfred followed and sat beside (Name).

"Your the mother and I'll be the father so take your kid." Alfred said handing the baby back to (Name). "No way its your sperm." (Name) said shoving the child into Alfred's arms. They fought for a bit before they dropped the baby. "Alright now I'm going to show you how to turn these on." The teacher said.

She explained before the Bell rang. "Alright now discuss with your partner who's house you'll be staying at." She said smiling. "I have dogs so they'll eat the kid." (Name) said smirking. "The child's name is Grace." Alfred said pointing at the child. "Grace Freedom Jones." Alfred said trying to high five the baby.

"You can't high five a baby Alfred." (Name) said annoyed."what makes you the experience on babies." Alfred said mockingly. "I helped babysit my little cousins." (Name) said cringing at the memories.

The Bell rang signalling class was over. Grace started crying because of the loud noise. So did the other robot babies. "I hate kids." (Name) muttered. He tried to calm the baby as he walked out of the class.

~~time skip cause I'm Aradia~~

(Name) and Alfred walked to his house. "How much longer?" (Name) asked carrying the baby. "Just one more block." Alfred said shrugging his shoulders. "You said that the last block." (Name) said. "You take the Grace since you named her." (Name) said handing her to Alfred.

"She has my eyes and whining." Alfred said rocking the baby. "Shut up." (Name) said punching Alfred's shoulder. They arrived at a nicely sized house. Alfred unlocked the door and walked inside. (Name) did the same and closed the door. "Alfred is that you?" Arthur said.

They heard footsteps coming from upstairs. "Quick take the baby and bundle it up to make it look real." Alfred said handing (Name) the baby. (Name) did exactly that and rocked Grace back and forth. Arthur came downstairs but froze when he saw the little bundle.

"Alfred who's baby is that." Arthur asked. His face turning pale. "Its ours. Her name is Grace Freedom Jones." Alfred said. "Her middle name isn't actually that though. It's Angelina." (Name) said then pretending to burp the baby. "Well how did this happen. Both of you are male and last time I checked only females could become pregnant." Arthur said trying not to faint.

"We adopted her dude." Alfred said patting (Name)s back. (Name) giggled at Arthur's expression. Alfred looked over at (Name) and laughed as well. (Name) looked over to Alfred. " do you have her bottle." (Name) said. Alfred nodded and pulled it out.

"Here you go." Alfred said passing (Name) the bottle. "Where going to my room." Alfred said dragging (Name) up the stairs. Arthur just stood there muttering to himself incoherently. Alfred opened a door and walked inside. "Just throw Grace anywhere." Alfred said going to sit on his bed.

"You don't throw babies either Alfred." (Name) said sitting next to him. (Name) pulled off the cap and feed Grace. "Ever think of having children?" Alfred asked laying down. "Nope I'm not really into females." (Name) said blushing. "Wow we have something in common." Alfred said staring at the ceiling. "What's that." (Name) asked then changing Grace's diaper.

"We are both super gay." Alfred said. (Name) smiled softly. "I guess we do." (Name) whispered. "I have a crush on you." Alfred said blushing. "I did not know that." (Name) said blushing more. (Name) laid down beside Alfred. He laid Grace in-between themselves. Alfred rolled over and stared at (Name).

He leaned in and placed a kiss on (Name)s lips. Alfred swiftly moved himself so he was towering over (Name). Alfred leaned back down but this time he deepened the kiss. (Name) moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Alfred's neck. They both stopped as they heard Grace cry.

Alfred quickly picked her up. "What do I do?!" Alfred asked glancing at (Name) and Grace. "She needs to be burped." (Name) said. Alfred handed the baby back to (Name) not wanting to deal with it.

____________________________________
Authors note- I call my cat breadloaf.