Romano x male reader please stop

Authors note- okay why are there barely any Romano fan fictions???!!!!! Plz I love this boi
______________________________

"Tell me one more time." (Name) said. "I want you to date my brother." Feliciano said. "Let me get this straight you want to hook me up with your brother?" (Name) said. "Yes! Although there's nothing straight about it." Feliciano said. "That was  beautiful but still. Okay but who's your brother." (Name) asked. "You haven't meet him yet?" Feliciano asked sighing. "I barely know your boyfriend what's his face." (Name) said. "His name is Ludwig and he is the best." Feliciano replied. The doorbell rang interrupting the two. "That should be him." Feliciano said. "Wait what your just gonna leave me here with him?" (Name) said. "That's the plan!" Feliciano said. He went to answer the door. "Ciao Lovino." Feliciano said hugging Lovino. "Get off me you ass." Lovino said removing Feliciano. "Brothet this is the guy I want you to date." Feliciano said dragging Lovino towards (Name). "Feliciano you never told me your brother would be so stunning." (Name) said kissing Lovinos hand. "What the shit." Lovino whispered looking over to Feliciano. "Oh this is the guy I want you to date!" Feliciano said. "I know that but this guy." Lovino said gesturing to (Name). "You bet." Feliciano said. "So is there a name to that cute face?" (Name) asked leaning towards him. "Its Lovino." Lovino said trying to distance himself away from (Name). "Well I'm just going to go now." Feliciano said giving a nervous laugh. Lovino shot his brother a pleading look. "Well bye!" Feliciano said leaving. "Are you doing anything this Friday?" (Name) asked turning back to Lovino. "Nothing ....guy?" Lovino said. "Oh you can call me nothing." (Name) said winking. Lovino tried to not hit this guy. "Well nothing what do you wanna do?" Lovino said. "I have no idea." (Name) said. "Did Feli really expect us to just hang out here alone?" Lovino questioned. "I'm fine as long as I'm with you gorgeous." (Name) said smirking. "Your gonna give me a migraine." Lovino said. "I have Advil if you need it." (Name) said digging it out of his pocket. "Who in the hell carries Advil with them?" Lovino said. "Who doesn't with this economy." (Name) said. "Oh my god." Lovino smiled  chuckled. (Name) let out a tiny gasp looking at Lovino. "What is it?" Lovino asked. "Sorry I'm just really gay and your really cute." (Name) said. "Do you say these things to everyone." Lovino said. "No usually I'm really anti social. Its only when I see a cutie like you." (Name) said. "Well damn." Lovino said blushing. "There's a coffee place just a block away if you don't mind walking." (Name) said. "Sure I'm probably going to need a coffee for this date." Lovino said. "I would be offended if it wasn't true." (Name) said. "Alright nothing let's go." Lovino said walking to the door. "Right behind you cutie." (Name) said following Lovino. They made their way down the street to a small coffee shop. "Pretty cool how this is conveniently placed." (Name) said. "What's that supposed to mean." Lovino asked. "Okay so I have this little conspiracy that'll make me sound crazy." (Name) said. They opened the door and entered the shoo. "What can I get for you two?" The barista asked. "I'll get a French vanilla." (Name) said. "I'll get a coffee with sugar." Lovino said. "Okay is this to stay or to go?" They asked. "To stay." (Name) said. "Alright it'll take awhile." The barista said.

~~timeskip of social awkwardness ~~

"Well Nothing to tell you the truth I wouldn't mind doing this again." Lovino said. "And here I thought you didn't want to see me again." (Name) teased. "How does Friday sound then." (Name) asked. "Its sounds great Nothing." Lovino said. He paused before going inside his house. He leaned in to kiss (Name) and quickly went inside.

______________________________
September 19th will be our one year anniversary for this book so if you'd like to see a second part to any of the stories I've done just request them and I'll have them finished on the anniversary!