Scotland x male reader confessing

Authors note- I don't mean to brag or anything but im really bad at everything
______________________________

Allistor glared at his brother trying to flirt with HIS (Name). "What does that gut think he's doing." Allistor muttered out. "He's flirting with (Name) for the convenience of a plot." Seamus said. "Our idiot of a broth.....wait what?" Allistor said. "Nothing but it looks like he is talking to (Name). Do you think they like each other." Seamus said. "I already like (Name) so Arthur can bugger off." Allistor said. "Then maybe you should go talk to him. You know since this one is about you." Seamus said wiggling his eyebrows. "Maybe I will then and what are you even talking about." Allistor said standing up. "Your gonna ignore me anyways since you keep sating I'm crazy." Seamus said. "You are crazy, there is no body reading about us now stop with your ramblings." Allistor said letting out a sigh. He walked over to the two and tapped (Name)s shoulder. "Hey (Name) I need to speak with you for a moment." Allistor said. "Oh sure, hold on Arthur." (Name) said turning to look at Allistor. "So what did you need?" (Name) asked. Allistor blushed and looked at the ground. "I need to speak with you alone." He said. "Oh sure thing Allistor." (Name) said making him get goosebumps. They walked so that they could speak in private. "Did you need anything?" (Name) asked looking at Allistor with his cute eyes. "I- I want to take you out." Allistor said blushing. "I am not easily taken down so bring it on." (Name) said brining up his fists. "That's not what I meant." Allistor said sighing. "Never mind this was a dumb idea." Allistor said. "Yeah challenging me is a dumb idea." (Name) said. "Alright I'll talk to you later then." Allistor said walking away. "Okay see you." (Name) said walking back over to Arthur. Allistor walked outside and looked at the rain clouds coming in. "Shit I didn't bring an umbrella." He grumbled and looked back inside. "I'll go ask my lame brother if he has one." Allistor finished going hack inside. "Hey Seamus you got an umbrella?" Allistor asked. "Nope but (Name) has one." Seamus said smirking. "It couldn't help to try again." Allistor said. "That's the spirit." Seamus said. "I'll take care of Arthur and you can ask (Name) out on a date." Seamus said running to go grab Arthur. "Hey Arthur I am in need of your help." Seamus yelled. "Why is my family filled with idiots." Allistor said sighing. "Aren't you apart of your family." (Name) said. "Uh.....no?" Allistor said. "But you said it was your family." (Name) said. "Not anymore." Allistor said. "Oh hey (Name) do you have an umbrella?" Allistor asked. "Yeah I do but I was just going to go so we can walk together if you'd like." (Name) said. "I would love to join you." Allistor said. "Okay let's go." (Name) said smiling. Allistor smiled back and opened the door for (Name). "So your leaving earlier then you usually do. Is there something on your mind." (Name) said. "The only thing on my mind is you." Allistor said. "What?" (Name) said opening his umbrella. "I said the only thing on my mind is stew." Allistor blurted out blushing. "Oh?" (Name) said. "Yeah I'm hungry." Allistor said trying to play it cool. "Well eating stew is probably good for you." (Name) said. "Your house is coming up isn't it?" Allistor asked. "Yep so I'll give you the umbrella and you can bring it to me tomorrow." (Name) said. "(Name) I really gotta tell you something." Allistor said. "What is it." (Name) asked. "I wanna go out on a date with you." Allistor said. (Name) paused and started blushing. "You want to go out with me?" (Name) asked blushing. "I would like to." Allistor replied. "Really out of all the people you want me?" (Name) said in disbelief. "This isn't a joke is it?" (Name) said. "No its not I really like you (Name)." Allistor said. "Wow." (Name) said blushing even more. "Can I hold your hand?" (Name) asked. "I would love that." Allistor said blushing. They held onto each others hand and began walking again. "So we're boyfriends?" (Name) asked. "I hope so." Allistor said. "Well here's my house." (Name) said. "Uh bye.......boyfriend." (Name) said kissing Allistors cheek and running. (Name) slipped and fell on his way to the door. Allistor tried to contain his laughter. "See you boyfriend." Allistor chuckled.

______________________________
Authors note- I'm so happy when you people call me mom I feel so full of pride. I'm proud of you my children