2p! England x male reader cats

Authors note- whoops sorry for not updating all that time I was hanging out with my legit wife. Yep I got legit married and I could never be happier.
____________________________________

(Name) and Oliver started to get ready. As (Name) threw on his coat and Oliver tied his shoes the two left. "Where are we even going?" Oliver asked closing their door and locking it. "Ahh its a surprise." (Name) said holding his finger to his mouth. Oliver huffed but continued to follow (Name). Oliver jogged up to (Name) as he got ahead of him. "Why aren't we taking the car?" Oliver said motioning to it.

"Prussia." (Name) simply said shrugging his shoulders. "Oh gosh. That burnt biscuit." Oliver said fuming. He slapped his hand onto his mouth and blushed. "Pardon my language." Oliver said as (Name) giggled. "That burnt biscuit." (Name) mocked giggling. The two continued walking till they came to a cluster of small shops.

"We're almost there." (Name) stated grabbing Oliver's hand and running to a small shop at the end. "(Name) slow down I might trip." Oliver yelped as he almost tripped. "Come on Oliver your gonna love it." (Name) said in joy and grinned. (Name) stopped when he came to the shop. As Oliver bumped into (Name)s side his other hand dragged (Name) down.

They fell to the ground with (Name) on top. "Well that was embarrassing." (Name) whispered looking down at Oliver. Olivers face erupted into red. (Name) stood up and held out his hand for Oliver to take. "Thank you." Oliver said as he brushed the dirt of him. (Name) opened the door and walked inside.

Oliver stood outside and stared at the sign. 'Pet store' Oliver mouthed the words before going inside. The bell sounded when oliver walked in. "Over here Olive." (Name) said waving him over. Oliver walked over and gazed at the different animals. He came to (Name) and looked at the hamsters. "We should get a cat." (Name) smiled and pointed to the kittens.

Oliver looked at the kitten he was pointing at. "Yes. Yes. Yes." Oliver repeated staring at the cat. A worker walked over to the two. "Hello did you find the one you want." She said and (Name) nodded. "Yes we want this one." (Name) said pointing to the cat. "Can we have them all." Oliver said looking at the lady. "Oliver no." (Name) said shaking his head. "Oliver yes" Oliver said looking at (Name).

"So do you want more?" The lady asked again. "No we will only be getting one." (Name) said looking at Oliver. Oliver frowned as she went to grab the cat. "I will go put him/her in a cage for you." The worker said walking away. "Come on oliver" (Name) spoke walking to the register. Oliver walked over slowly, dragging his feet on the way.

"Alright the cage and cat all together are going to be 78$" she said ringing them up. "Okay hold on." (Name) said pulling out his wallet and grabbing the money. "Here you go." (Name) said handing her the money. " Here you are." She said handing the cage to (Name). "Thank you." (Name) said walking out of the store with oliver and the cat.

"Can I hold him/her?" Oliver asked looking down at the cage. "What if he/she jumps out of your arms." (Name) said as Oliver huffed. "Well can I hold the cage." Oliver asked grabbing onto the handle. "Sure thing hunny buns." (Name) said handing Oliver the cage. (Name) kissed Oliver's cheek and started speed walking. "Hey wait up." Oliver yelled trying to catch up.

~~time skip brought to you by tarantulas because everyone loves tarantulas~~

Oliver opened up the cage door so the cat could come out. He/She walked out of the cage and started licking its paw. "I want another." Oliver said looking down and petting the cat. "How about we just have one for now." (Name) said watching Oliver. "Don't you mean fur now." Oliver said giggling. Oliver continued laughing as (Name) left the room.

____________________________________
Authors note- thank you for 2.1k+ you people are the best. M
This was inspired by my wife cause she loves cats. I have three.