Romano x male reader title was lost in the flood there was no survivors

Authors note- I don't watch as much anime as I used to but I do read more manga
______________________________

Blow a lemon

"Im having sex with your brother by the way." (Name) said. "Oh my god (name) don't tell me." Feliciano said. "Just thought you should know." (Name) said smirking. "Okay that's it bye." Lovino said getting up. "Where you going feli." (Name) asked. "I'm going to my boyfriends." Lovino replied. "I'm coming over :3" (name) texted. "Sure thing" Lovino replied. (Name) smiled and started to walk over to Lovinos. "Gonna go see my boyfriend." (Name) sang going into a jog. He quickened his pace when he got closer towards Lovinos house. He knocked on the door. "Its open." Lovino yelled. (Name) smiled and opened the door. (Name) went to go sit by Lovino. "Hey there Lovely Lovino." (Name) said. "Hey there weirdo." Lovino replied. "How about we go for a date." (Name) said. "How about we go not give a -" "shh there are children reading." (Name) said. "Well I don't really wanna go for a date." Lovino said. "How about we cuddle then." (Name) said. "Not in the mood for that." Lovino replied. "Then what are you in the mood for?" (Name) asked "(Name) I'm not exactly in the mood for a date." Lovino said blushing. "Well if I had known I would've done something sooner" (name) said placing himself in between Lovinos thighs. Lovino blushed and looked away. "The least you could do is not talk." Lovino said. (Name) looked up at him and smiled. "Oh and what would you prefer." (Name) said undoing Lovinos pants. "I would prefer that you stopped messing around and get to work." Lovino said. "Yes sir." (Name) said winking. He pulled down Lovinos pants and boxers. (name) stroked Lovinos dick making Lovino shudder. "Tell me what you want Lovino." (Name) said running his thumb over the head. "(Name)." Lovino whined. "I won't know unless you tell me." (Name) teased. "But that's embarrassing." Lovino panted. (Name) licked and swirled his tongue around Lovinos cock before taking it into his mouth. Lovinos legs shook as he groaned out. (Name) smirked and took Lovi's dick out of his mouth. "Come on Lovino you gotta tell me." (Name) said. "I want you to put it in your mouth." Lovino said. "Good boy." (Name) said. (Name) leaned down and took the tip into his mouth. Lovino let out a moan and pulled at (Name)s hair. Lovino pushed (Name)s head down on his dick. (Name) smirked and scratched at Lovinos hips and thighs. "(Name) I'm close." Lovino moaned. (Name) took more and more of Lovinos cock into his mouth. "Fuck (Name)" Lovino said cumming into (Name)s mouth. (Name) pulled off and licked his lips. "That was fun." (Name) said winking. "I prefer not to beg." Lovino said panting. "Well you sounded beautiful doing it." (Name) said. "(Name) stop." Lovino said blushing. "What did I tell you I have a thing for cute faces."

______________________________
Authors note- don't you just ever meet someone so cute it hurts your heart because of how cute they are