Male Jealous Belarus x male neko reader wow thats a lot of things.

Authors note- what if I made (Name) eat cat food. >:) Wouldn't that be hilarious.
______________________________

(Name) slid his (fav colour) beanie over his head, making sure to cover his (colour) ears. He tucked his tail into his pants and prayed no one would look at his butt.

(Name) walked downstairs and grabbed an apple on his way out. He made his way to school since it was only a block away.

(Name) looked at the other children running or walking to school. He sighed and made his way down the sidewalk. He jumped up the stairs and opened the doors to his school.

"Hey (Name)." His friend Matthew called out. "Hey Matthew." (Name) replied taking the last bite of his Apple and throwing it away.

"So what did you do over the weekend." Matthew asked with his innocent smile. "Well Nikolai was doing me." (Name) blurted out. "(NAME) please stop." Matthew said blushing.

"Why? It's not hurting anyone." (Name) said. "It's hurting my innocence." Matthew stated. "That's not what Francis told me." (Name) teased sticking out his tongue.

Matthew went silent glaring at (Name) with his puppy dog eyes. "Oh no have I upset my dear friends feelings." (Name) said moving to embrace his friend.

Two arms stopped him before he could do anything. "Hello (Name)." Nikolai said hugging the other tighter.

"Oh Matthew I didn't see you there. I'm going to be taking my boyfriend so excuse us." Nikolai finished picking (Name) up and running off.

"Wow that was rude." (Name) said. Nikolai grunted and slowed down when they were in an empty hallway. "Skip first class." Nikolai said putting (Name) down. "What, why?" (Name) asked.

"Your first class has a substitute teacher and I don't think they understand what's under your hat and in your pants." Nikolai said sighing. "Skinny jeans are not the best for tails (Name)." Nikolai ranted.

"Wow okay golly I'll skip first class. New really have to be kitten me right meow." (Name) said laughing. Nikolai stared at (Name), his eyes full of disappointment.

"So what do you have planned for me then." (Name) said pulling himself closer to Nikolai. "I'm going to class and your going to do homework." Nikolai whispered kissing (Name)s cheek.

"Why do you do these things?" (Name) asked feeling his ears press against his head. "Your not even going to do your homework." Nikolai muttered burying his face in the crook of (Name)s neck.

"Well maybe I was going to do my homework." (Name) said. Nikolai laughed and wrapped his arms around (Name)s hips. "When does the bell ring?" (Name) asked.
"Not for awhile." Nikolai replied. (Name) smiled. "How do you know I'm not going to do my homework?" He asked. "Because your going to watch Danny Phantom on your phone." Nikolai replied kissing (Name)s neck.

"It's not my fault he's a phantom." (Name) said. "Your unbelievable sometimes." Nikolai said pulling away. "Is that why you love me." (Name) said smirking.

"I can't think about one thing to not love about you (Name)." Nikolai said leaning in placing a soft kiss onto (Name)s lips.

"Nikolai." (Name) spoke. "Yeah." He said. "I think your purrfect." (Name) said giggling. "Well see you after class (Name).' Nikolai said walking away.

"Hey the bell didn't even ring yet." (Name) yelled. "Too late I'm at the point of no return." Nikolai retorted. "You buttface get back here and listen to my puns." (Name) said running to catch up.

______________________________
Authors note- I don't wanna be an adult. Plz give me back my preteen years or baby years.