yandere 2p Italy x male reader

Authors note: Im just Michael in the bathroom
____________________________________

Reluctantly (Name) had begun to stay with Lovino but overtime he began to feel something for the man. Lovinos friends had teased him that he had developed stockholm syndrome. (Name) replied they had a weird sense of humour. At the beginning of their relationship everything was rough and (Name) couldn't even bare being in the same room as him.

But Lovino was persistent and (Name) cared for him. They began to share a bed and (Name) felt lonely when Lovino was gone for longer then expected. While (Name) was gone it was up to Lovino friends to keep him company. They were weird and kinda mean but (Name) came to enjoy their company as well.

~~timeskip of skipping time~~

Lovino had sat down on the couch next to (Name) and pulled him close. "I wish I didn't have to leave all the time my pet." Lovino whispered. "I wish we had better food." (Name) replied. "I buy nothing but the best for my pet." Lovino said.

"Just cause it costs a lot doesn't mean its the best. Look I love chocolate but the chocolate you buy tastes weird." (Name) said. "It's because theirs alcohol in it pet." Lovino said beginning to stroke (Name)s hair. "That doesn't change the fact it tastes bad." (Name) mumbled cuddling into Lovinos side.

"How about this next time I go shopping we both go and you can find some that you like? How does that sound to you my pet?" Lovino said kissing (Name)s temple. They stayed like that in silence for awhile. "Do you love me?" Lovino asked. "I guess I do." (Name) said looking over at him. "What does that mean?" Lovino said grimacing. "It means I guess I do love you." (Name) replied. "You don't care to explain?" Lovino tried again. "No I don't." (Name) said smirking while Lovino began to pout.

~~timeskip of Boogie woogie woogie~

"(Name)~" Lovino called out waiting for (Name) to appear. "What is it?" (Name) said walking into the room. "I got you a gift baby boy!" Lovino said. "What! Don't call me that it sounds weird." (Name) said. Lovino chuckled and gave (Name) the bag. "I expect to see you in 5." Lovino said walking towards their bedroom.

(Name) squinted at the gift and opened it. "Oh hell no!" (Name) said bringing out lingerie from the bag. "He expects me to wear this?!" (Name) said. He sighed and walked towards the nearest bathroom and changed quickly. He looked himself at the mirror and made a gagging noise. "God that guy has issues." (Name) said taking one more look in the mirror.

"But he does have good taste." (Name) walked towards the bedroom and opened the door slowly. (Name) stepped into the room and waited for Lovino to say something. "Ah I see you did wear it. (Favourite colour) really does look good on you pet." Lovino said admiring the view. He went to stand behind (Name) to hold him. "Geez your weird." (Name) said.

"This excites you just as much as this excites me~" Lovino purred kissing down (Name)s neck. "Your so beautiful my love. I knew you had to be mine the moment I saw you." Lovino whispered beginning to grind into (Name). "Stop saying such weird things." (Name) said. "Why not your so perfect my pet. No one could ask for more." Lovino murmured.

His hands began to roam (Name)s body. "And your all mine." Lovino said digging his fingers into (Name)s sides. He thrust (Name) against himself and left hickeys over his neck. "Bed," (Name) moaned out. Lovino sighed and complied moving them towards the bed. He pushed (Name) down onto it and reached under the bed to grab the lube.

"I got a special kind for you my (Name)~" Lovino purred undoing his pants. "A special what?" (Name) asked. Lovino showed him the bottle. "Ew why is it flavoured?" (Name) said sticking out his tongue. Lovino shrugged, he opened the bottle and squirted some onto his hand. He entered one of his fingers inside (Name).

"We gotta make this quick love. As much as I hate doing this fast I have business." Lovino said kissing (Name)s shoulder. He entered two more of his fingers. (Name) let out a breathy moan starting to rock back onto Lovinos fingers. "Someone's eager~" Lovino purred removing his fingers.

(Name) whined at the loss of contact and yelped as he felt Lovino entering him. Lovino groaned as he trusted into (Name). "Beg for me my pet" Lovino growled. (Name) huffed and looked away. Lovino stopped his hips and scratched up his thighs. "Please Lovino." (Name) said hiding his face. Lovino chuckled and began to move his hips again.

"God your so hot my love. And no one else can see you like this but me." Lovino said beginning to thrust faster. (Name) moaned out and gripped the sheets. Lovino reached down and began to jerk (Name) off. "Tell me how much you love me." Lovino panted. "You talk too much." (Name) replied moaning. "Tell me or I'll stop." Lovino threatened slowing down his pace.

"Your too mean.... I-I love you a lot." (Name) said. "Your adourable pet." Lovino groaned. (Name) yelped out as Lovino began to go rougher. "I-I think I'm gonna-" Lovinos phone began to ring and they both groaned. He pulled out his phone and continued to move his hips. "Hello?" Lovino answered covering (Name)s mouth.

(Name) whined buy tried to stay quiet. Lovino smirked as (Name) bit onto his hand cumming. Lovino chuckled and planted a small kiss on (Name). "Yes I'll be there as soon as I can. There's just some paperwork I need to finish." Lovino said hanging up the phone. He removed his hand and kissed (Name).

"What were you going to say love." Lovino teased. "Lovino." (Name) groaned writhing with pleasure. Lovino gave one more thrust before cumming inside (Name). "I love you pet." Lovino said as he removed himself from (Name). "I'll see you later. Do you want me to bring back anything?" Lovino said. "I want chocolate that doesn't taste weird." (Name) replied. Lovino laughed and kissed (Name). "I'll see what I can do."

____________________________________
Authors note: I got a thing for the 2ps