Prussia x male reader Call of prom

Authors note- chilling chilling so much chilling
______________________________

"Let go you butt." (Name) said. "Noo I need to hold the booty." Gilbert said. "And I need to eat." (Name) said.

"I know one thing I can eat." Gilbert said kissing the booty. "Oh my gosh can you not." (Name) said. "I know you love me and I love you but I want to eat." (Name) said.

"But (Name)." Gilbert whined. "Just let me eat then you can do what you do." (Name) said. "Okay then." Gilbert said. "Oh yeah I wanted to ask you a question." Gilbert said.

"Alright just let me finish my sandwhich." (Name) said pulling his grilled cheese out. "Can I have a bite.?" Gilbert asked. "Your lucky I love you." (Name) said letting Gilbert have a bite.

~~timeskip of laziness~~

"Hey (name) wanna go prom?" Gilbert asked. "Not gonna write it on dogs?" (Name) said. "What happened to 'this looks weird now that I see it'" gilbert said mockingly.

"What if I don't want to go to prom." (Name) said. "Well suck my dick and call me Lucy. What kind of person doesn't want to go to prom." Gilbert questioned.

"Who wouldn't want to go to prom? Easy anyone who's dating you." Alfred said poking Gilbert's cheek. "Hey don't be jealous cause I'm more awesome then you." Gilbert said.

"I would just rather be somewhere else. Like I don't know watching Netflix and hanging out in a sweaty gym dancing with people ive had to be here for most of my life." (Name) said. "Damn that was deep, except for the Netflix part." Alfred said.

"You know (Name) has a good point." Gilbert said. "Wait what." Alfred asked. "Yeah instead of going to prom I can get laid." Gilbert said pulling (Name) closer to him.

"What makes you think you'll get laid?" (Name) said. "OHHHHHH shut down by the man." Alfred said. "Well I need to go to class anyways." (Name) said getting up to leave.

"Baby come back." Gilbert sung grabbing onto (Name)s waist. "You said I could hold the booty when you were done." Gilbert said. "I'm surprised you even remembered." (Name) said.

"Ouch my heart." Gilbert said. "I'm only teasing." (Name) said patting Gilberts head. "Well I'm gonna go and not be a third wheel." Alfred said leaving the room. "Booty booty booty." Gilbert said squeezing (Name)s butt.

______________________________
Authors note- y'know you guys can come to me for school work and stuff. I'm here to help